Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I go to put things in my inventory, it gives me an error message saying it can't connect to the server and seems to reload the page. However, it still doesn't work after that. I've been able to temporarily fix it by refreshing the page myself, but the next time I go to store anything, it happens again.

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.75 Safari/535.7

Email: pop.roxye5@gmail.com (because I no longer have access to the email used for my facebook)
Sybill Skye
When I go to put things in my inventory, it gives me an error message saying it can't connect to the server and seems to reload the page. However, it still doesn't work after that. I've been able to temporarily fix it by refreshing the page myself, but the next time I go to store anything, it happens again.

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.75 Safari/535.7

Email: pop.roxye5@gmail.com (because I no longer have access to the email used for my facebook)

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff