Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Admin/Game Master

I had defeated the lv50 boss Zanten but i did not receive the equip reward (back item cape) and i tried to fight him a second time and won again but still i there was no item. Please kindly look into this. Thank you for your time.

Your Loyal SoulCrasher.
Ho lv50 pyre
Admin/ Gamemaster.... i tried contacting u guys on the main app page but all it gives is a automated message... if you truly care about yopur players... please respond asap... i m getting really dissapointed...
please help !!!!!

charismakoneko's Husband

Fashionable Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
Post a Pic of you items to show proof that you aren't making it up. Maybe you'll have better luck then me. I posted and still no replies on my post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports/missing-item/t.83345405/
damn... so quiting this damn game... the admin dont even respond how to make this up? u cant even delete a boss reward equip...
alvinhosoulcrash
Hi Admin/Game Master

I had defeated the lv50 boss Zanten but i did not receive the equip reward (back item cape) and i tried to fight him a second time and won again but still i there was no item. Please kindly look into this. Thank you for your time.

Your Loyal SoulCrasher.
Ho lv50 pyre

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to Contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)
KAX Ko KittyKAX
Post a Pic of you items to show proof that you aren't making it up. Maybe you'll have better luck then me. I posted and still no replies on my post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports/missing-item/t.83345405/

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to Contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)
i tried the customer support team way before i posted here in the forums. No replies. since you guys are the develop. lets look at this. the reward cannot be deleted right since its a boss reward equip( u guys should know) and will it hurt just to check my account (i mean u guys dont have the means?) and even if u send me one i couldnt equip two anyways. i m trying to get that screenshot i couldnt find where my com stores the screenshot cause i m super tech savy meantime i will try to get a friend to help. friendly suggestion. response speed: slow and its depressing cause i expected you guys know the game better. BTW, i m using the same email of course, this is my one and only email account.
alvinhosoulcrash
i tried the customer support team way before i posted here in the forums. No replies. since you guys are the develop. lets look at this. the reward cannot be deleted right since its a boss reward equip( u guys should know) and will it hurt just to check my account (i mean u guys dont have the means?) and even if u send me one i couldnt equip two anyways. i m trying to get that screenshot i couldnt find where my com stores the screenshot cause i m super tech savy meantime i will try to get a friend to help. friendly suggestion. response speed: slow and its depressing cause i expected you guys know the game better. BTW, i m using the same email of course, this is my one and only email account.

Hi there,

Please PM me with your email address and I can check to see if it made it into our system.
U ALL DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS ISSIT? AFTER SOOO LONG... I PM AND I WAITED... NO REPLIES AT ALL EVEN AFTER UPDATE I STILL DIDN'T GET MY CAPE AND I M ALREADY LVL51.... U EXPECT TO GO LONG IN THIS GAME.... DISAPPOINTING..
alvinhosoulcrash
U ALL DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS ISSIT? AFTER SOOO LONG... I PM AND I WAITED... NO REPLIES AT ALL EVEN AFTER UPDATE I STILL DIDN'T GET MY CAPE AND I M ALREADY LVL51.... U EXPECT TO GO LONG IN THIS GAME.... DISAPPOINTING..

Hi there,

I have checked and have not received a PM from you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff