Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

This has been happening a lot today. There's pretty much two bugs going on here. After visiting a few of my friends villages successfully I get an error message from Lena telling me there's an error in visiting my friends and that it would be sending me back to my town. The only problem is, once that error is there for going to visit a friend it's there for trying to get back to my own village. The only way to fix this is to refresh the entire page and go through the welcome screen again. This one needs to be looked into because I tend to jump to a random town when I've cleared all the rats and bandits and I still have black clouds over my villagers' heads.

Chibi Halo
          This has been happening a lot today. There's pretty much two bugs going on here. After visiting a few of my friends villages successfully I get an error message from Lena telling me there's an error in visiting my friends and that it would be sending me back to my town. The only problem is, once that error is there for going to visit a friend it's there for trying to get back to my own village. The only way to fix this is to refresh the entire page and go through the welcome screen again. This one needs to be looked into because I tend to jump to a random town when I've cleared all the rats and bandits and I still have black clouds over my villagers' heads.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff