Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
This started in the past few days. It happens when I try to revive someone's crop. It's very annoying, I've only got a few hours to play, and I run down my friend list to check out their towns and get bonuses. Now I keep getting disconnected and lose track of whose towns I haven't visited.

If SummerSpring is trying to prevent some kind of cheating, then don't. reviving a crop is only 10 exp. Fighting with your users over 10 exp is not cool. Besides, there might be people who needed their crops revived and now everyone will probably avoid trying to revive crops because they can't tell if clicking them will cause a disconnection and waste lots of time reloading the game.

Fixed, thanks SummerSpring

Shadowy Rogue

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'm getting the same issue.

(11,3,300,268,200 false)

It started a few days ago and only happens when I try to revive a friend's crop.
Same thing has started happening to me too - only when trying to revive a crop confused

Original Genius

16,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Mine is doing the same thing as well emotion_sweatdrop

Dapper Gaian

this just started today...for me. somebody doesn't want me helping my friends? stare

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Add me to the list, it happening to me as well .... wondering if the new adobe flash is the culprit?

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
I keep getting this too. If it is something to do with Flash, it's happening both with the current version and the one that came just before it. I'm running Firefox 15.0 Beta 2, if that helps as well.
I sent an error report and got this reply:

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thanks for contacting us! We're always happy to help out you out! We're very sorry for the glitch; we are currently in beta so we do have some bugs roaming around, but we're always working on smashing and exterminating them! This issue has been reported to the Developers! Thank You for reporting this to us because every report helps!
Update: I was able to revive my neighbors crops without being disconnected - so fingers crossed it has been fixed eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff