Welcome to Gaia! ::

logged in this morning and daily said day 9 went back later and it said day 1!!! feel like i just got ripped off after waiting so long! help please

Celestial Champion

i'be been on Day 4 and then reset to Day 1 earlier this week. no biggie, i thought I was mostly offline that day.
NOW. I've been loyally on every few hours and I've been reset back to Day 1 when it should be Day 6! there must be a bug!

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Been getting this same glitch. Gets to about day 5 then resets.

Benevolent Feeder

Me too! sad I'm trying to get a bit of extra cash and it keeps resetting for me.
I know it did it today. It makes me wonder if it's done it other days I've only been on once and not twice.

Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've been having the same problem myself for a week or two which has been very, very annoying. I sent in a ticket in for support in last week and haven't received any news about it. Glad I am not the only one, though =x

Tipsy Fairy

Same here, I was on the next to the last day, and it reset back to the beginning. Then was about 3 days in and it did it again today. gonk

At this point I've been seriously considering just quitting playing the game - between the spending days leveling to get the next quest to appear, only to find that I don't have enough people on my friends list to complete said quest (yes I can pay cash to bypass, but I think that's stupid too), and then the glitches. I really think I'm kind of done with this mess.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
If I'm not wrong, I was on the first or second day of the second row yesterday night and when I logged in today, it was back on day 1 :S It's kinda annoying like bug :S
Getting the same glitch here. It made it up to day 7 this time before resetting to day 1. Can we get a fix, please?

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
mad Same thing here. Has reset several times back to Day one, even though I had been on every few hours!

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Did work fine for one cycle, now its back to resetting on day 5. Bleah...
Same here. Won't go past day 3 before it resets.

Devoted Loiterer

I just had it happen to me. Day 9 and then day 1, no bonus.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i thought it was just me. sweatdrop i was on the day with 10 cash then i logged on yesterday and it went back to day 1 100g..

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

I'm having the same issue, but it resets every day. Every day is day one...
Nekoisha
logged in this morning and daily said day 9 went back later and it said day 1!!! feel like i just got ripped off after waiting so long! help please

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff