Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
As he subject says, i have no drop down menus. a couple days ago it dissappeared when there were log in and freezing issues. I thought it would come back when the other things were fixed but it didnt. Id like some help please.

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ive now tried different browsers and i still dont have them. please, i need this fixed
yep, the code for that had a problem. The developers are still working on it and the HQ is still closed for the weekends

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
when will this be back up? i hope soon.
Since sometime prior to July 28, 2010, I have had no drop-down/"jump-up" menus on my My Gaia page, nor on my Profile (for the Friends section or those who leave comments), nor on my Aquarium page either (for the people who have left comments)! Also on my Aquarium page, I cannot delete comments; plus, the page jumps to the top when the "Delete Comment" link is clicked. I am using Windows Vista; with Mozilla/5.0, Firefox/3.6.8; & Flash Player Version WIN 10,1,53,64.
User Image
User Image

Gaia's been updating the site and it's caused a few glitches in the process including this one.

Here is a good thread in the Bug forum discussing this problem of the missing Drop Down Menus. The Dev Carbonphyber mentions trying to fix this problem in a post on the first page. But of course if you read through that thread, you can see the problem is still on-going. Someone in there mentions a script by mindset that helps.

Drop-down Icons?

Also, Carbonphyber is asking for help. He's having trouble recreating the bug so that he can fix it.

So he needs to know what Browser and comp system we're using when experiencing this problem.

Source

It helps to quote him so that he gets a notice and knows to go look.

He also said that for some, you may need to wait for ads to finish loading.

In the mean time, here's a list I made of the links for those of you experiencing the Missing Drop Down Menu Glitch… (Sorry I can't help with the Friends missing menus. )

(Add the important ones to your Quick Links in the Footer till this gets fixed.)

On the My Gaia page:

Mail:
Inbox
Outbox
Sent
Saved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Friends:
Friends List
Find Friends
Requests to You
Requests from You