Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So I went to my Wishlist to remove items that I have since purchased -- but after saving the changes, it shows my Wishlist as COMPLETELY EMPTY. WHAT. ON. EARTH. I only removed a few items?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? emotion_donotwant emotion_8c

Tipsy Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
...Well obviously this sort of glitch or whatever is wayyyyyy low on the priorities list of Gaia's people.

I'm sick of that giant gap in my profile. I'm going to start re-adding stuff to that list.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Arisawa Yukari
This used to be caused by adding items which did not yet exist in the marketplace to your inventory (usually new Cash Shop item)
The staff supposedly fixed this about a year ago by disabling the option to add new items to your wishlist until the marketplace database had been updated.
I'm not entirely sure how people are still managing to wipe theirs though... unless they just had old lists with "bad" items and never activated the wipe before.

Anyway, there's no way to get the list back, so you're stuck with re-creating it.
In order to avoid this problem, I would recommend not adding any items which have not been out for a few days.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Tipsy Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Arisawa Yukari
This used to be caused by adding items which did not yet exist in the marketplace to your inventory (usually new Cash Shop item)
The staff supposedly fixed this about a year ago by disabling the option to add new items to your wishlist until the marketplace database had been updated.
I'm not entirely sure how people are still managing to wipe theirs though... unless they just had old lists with "bad" items and never activated the wipe before.

Anyway, there's no way to get the list back, so you're stuck with re-creating it.
In order to avoid this problem, I would recommend not adding any items which have not been out for a few days.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Thanks for the reply smile I was not adding any items, but rather deleting items that I had already purchased since initially putting them in my Wishlist. But instead of deleting those few items, EVERYTHING was deleted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff