Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
I logged on and got the announcement that I got the "Millionaire" achievement, but it's not on my Achievements list. I didn't get the announcement for "Marathon" but it got listed.

Is something the matter there?

Browser: Chrome (latest version)

Lonely Nerd

My Millionaire achievement also disappeared on me. I got the pop up but later saw the achievement either wasn't awarded, or somehow un-awarded.

(I reported this earlier)

Lonely Nerd

I also got the millionaire achievement yesterday. I got an instant notice of receiving it and the points, but the achievement was still listed as available and progress was 0/1000000. Today the points are also gone.

Scarecrow 712's Love Of My Life

Shy Lunatic

Apparently the millionaire achievement goes away if you go under 1 million gold. And it comes back once you get it back up to 1 million again.
Disturbed Blue
Apparently the millionaire achievement goes away if you go under 1 million gold. And it comes back once you get it back up to 1 million again.

I don't believe that is the issue this time. I, for one, am still above a million and have not gone below since receiving the initial notification.

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
Dice Lees
Disturbed Blue

I don't believe that is the issue this time. I, for one, am still above a million and have not gone below since receiving the initial notification.

Same here!

Lonely Nerd

I'm no longer above (or even near) a million, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be removed if you go below a million gold. Either way, people still above it have lost the achievement, so there's some kind of problem, obviously. :/

Dapper Prophet

I'm having a similar problem. I sold an item in the marketplace that pushed my gold count over a million. I should have gotten the Millionaire achievement, but it never popped up and it doesn't show up in my achievements page. Progress also shows up as 0/1000000 even though I am still well over 1 mill.

Lonely Nerd

Does anyone know if this a new problem, or if this has been going on for a while...?

If we can pinpoint when this started, we may be able help the staff figure it out.

Lonely Nerd

Noble Warlord

Browser: Chrome/24.0.1312.57

Kay9214
I'm no longer above (or even near) a million, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be removed if you go below a million gold. Either way, people still above it have lost the achievement, so there's some kind of problem, obviously. :/

Mine has also just granted [got the popup] and the minute I moved my gold, it removed my achievement and showed as never being granted and with zero progress. I'm 100% sure the achievements granted are never supposed to be removed. Once granted it is supposed to stay there. I have a friend that had it granted. She bought something that brought her gold back down to nearly 100 gold. Her achievement is still there. This is a glitch.

Lonely Nerd

Mine has always showed zero progress, regardless of how much I had...

In a relationship with Morhidia kanibul

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Same... I can continue to get the achievement.. My homepage says i've got 11K points achievements but on the forums 10K ..I'm stuck , i can't proceed..

Witty Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Gigi Deveraux
I logged on and got the announcement that I got the "Millionaire" achievement, but it's not on my Achievements list. I didn't get the announcement for "Marathon" but it got listed.

Is something the matter there?

Browser: Chrome (latest version)

Same thing happened to me! Good to see it's kind of a site-wide thing, and not just me. Maybe we'll just have to be patient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff