Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

14,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
I got one of each type about an hour ago and I also have sent more than 100 valentines. Neither has granted for me yet.

Also, does anyone know if the equal amount of received/sent for an achievement is just a hoax
?

And I got a few HoC achievements this morning that I know I don't have. I maybe played the game a max of five times with no more than 3 wins.

EDIT: The achievements have granted for me but since other people are having this problem I'll leave the thread open that way there aren't multiple threads.

│█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Vampiric Dragonslayer

27,565 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Slayer 200
having same problem.

Fashionable Vampire

Same problem on my end.

I have 101 valentines sent and it's not granting on my end.
100 Valentine Achievement just granted.

The one for receiving all the types of hearts, it's not granting.

Cold Snowflake

Indeed. :<

Darling

I got the one for all the hearts, but not the 100 sent. emotion_donotwant

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I too have yet to receive the prize for getting one of each heart.
I've collected one of each heart & haven't been granted the achievement for it yet, either. The valentine's day achievements aren't even showing up on my available achievements page, at all. Quite annoying neutral

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Mozilla 18.0.9, Windows 7 64 bit

I got the one for sending out 100, by logging in and out (after having sent them all) and sending out a new one... but the other one for getting 1 of each heart isn't granted and I know I've gotten a few of each heart (except maybe 1 for a couple of the others).

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Neither of mine have showed up, and I should have gotten them sad

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
From Somewhere, A Transmission...

Foxydoe
I've collected one of each heart & haven't been granted the achievement for it yet, either. The valentine's day achievements aren't even showing up on my available achievements page, at all. Quite annoying neutral

Event achievements don't show up as available achievements, the first you see of them will be when they're granted to you.

I have one of each heart, not received it yet.
Not sent out 100 yet, so not sure of that one.

HUZZAH!
OptimisticRebel
From Somewhere, A Transmission...

Foxydoe

Event achievements don't show up as available achievements, the first you see of them will be when they're granted to you.

I have one of each heart, not received it yet.
Not sent out 100 yet, so not sure of that one.

HUZZAH!

For some reason I thought they did sweatdrop

Well. If they're available to achieve now, would be nice to be granted them when we've met the requirements, anyways. I've now sent out 100 valentines & not gotten the achievement for that, either.
Annnd just got both my achievements granted! Just seems they're a bit slow on gettin' to us guys, heh.

I just know there's a pokey old fogey joke in there somewhere, what with this being Gaia's 10th anniversary and all... Gaia's gettin' up there, God love 'em! blaugh

Shadowy Soldier

I'm waiting for it to grant the hearts one.
But I'm sure it's merely a delay.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I'm having the same issue with the one of each heart achievement. Still working my way up to the 100.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm having the same issue about the 1 of each heart, but I am working on the 100 valentines one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff