Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Azazielle
Sirin Arkhonn
Once a year I decide to purchase cash, and this is what happening with me too sweatdrop

happen to me to..... purchase twice...still didnt get my gcash and items.....
reallly hope its not gonna charge me twice on my credit card -___-;

wth ???!!!

I automaticly get message to my mobile, if I pay with my card or if I put money on it, but this time I didn't get anything, so I think it didn't take my money and I didn't get GC either. So it's like nothing happening when we click on the pay button sweatdrop

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Azazielle
honey` mustard
Right? Between the tons of people who bought gcash, had money withdrawn from their accounts, and still haven't received the gcash and those like us who can't even get that far, this is far from an isolated incident and it's been going on since Monday. A full week of it happening and not a single word from staff.

omg for real??
now that is weird.....did any of you try to fill a bug report?
You can do that? Fill a bug report???
I thought the procedure is to complain in this forum but no devs on sight for this particular problem since wednesday or so.

Magic Supporter

shinkei black
Azazielle
honey` mustard
Right? Between the tons of people who bought gcash, had money withdrawn from their accounts, and still haven't received the gcash and those like us who can't even get that far, this is far from an isolated incident and it's been going on since Monday. A full week of it happening and not a single word from staff.

omg for real??
I thought the procedure is to complain in this forum but no devs on sight for this particular problem since wednesday or so.

I'm sure a lot of people filled a report - I think it should be a Billing Report btw - but even God works in mysterious ways, what else would you expect from Gaia staff? Last time I wanted an old account reopened, I think I waited three weeks for a response.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is so weird. I am perfectly able to buy GC, even with the new page popping up like the OP described. Maybe you should just file a billing ticket even though no money was withheld. This issue needs to be adressed ASAP.
okami_hu
shinkei black
Azazielle
honey` mustard

omg for real??

I'm sure a lot of people filled a report - I think it should be a Billing Report btw - but even God works in mysterious ways, what else would you expect from Gaia staff? Last time I wanted an old account reopened, I think I waited three weeks for a response.

iv've been waiting for 2 months to get mine back -____-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces