Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I am unable to go to the Alchemy page, regardless of whether I go by the Headers [Shops --& Alchemy], or through Shops [Shops Directory --& The Bitfrost --& Craft Formulas (under Cresento)].

It has been like this for about a month. I have tried on multiple different computers, different networks, cleared caches/history/etc on my personal computer & laptop, and different browsers (Chrome and I.E.).

On these same computers, I can get to Alchemy on my mule account with no problem.

When I try to go there, it says "Waiting for gaiaonline.com" with the loading symbol running.

The error I get is:
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
http://www.gaiaonline.com/alchemy

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500

Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.
Go back to the previous page.

More information More information

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
If you go to your inventory and search for "alchemy", how many items does your account have?
The Alchemy landing page does A TON of processing and can run out of time or memory if you have too many alchemy components or formulas.

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
carbonphyber
If you go to your inventory and search for "alchemy", how many items does your account have?
The Alchemy landing page does A TON of processing and can run out of time or memory if you have too many alchemy components or formulas.

I have very little, usually just what I need to craft the item I'm wanting to make.

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
carbonphyber

Thanks for any help that you did for me here....Today I was able to get into Alchemy, Bifrost, and was able to craft a new formula! So thanks again!

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
carbonphyber

Ok I need help again, it stopped working (for about 3 months), then works for a short amount of time (3 days after original post), and it's currently Not working again (4 days later after being able to do alchemy). Can you do what you did last time and get it to stay working?

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*Help* neutral

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
carbonphyber

OK, I was able to access Alchemy just a little bit ago, but it broke after I crafted the last formula that leveled me. I do have the crafted item and I did get the achievement for making it to the next level. The Alchemy page never finished re-loading after I crafted the formula and I have the same results when trying to access Alchemy as before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff