Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So I've narrowed it down to the specific problem with my attempts to edit my profile. I'd posted a previous entry in this forum detailing all the issues, but now I've got it:

I cannot add from the Content menu:

- the About box
- the Details box

Everything else can be added and removed.

I would really like this problem to be addressed by Gaia soon because seriously I don't do much here but for such a simple thing to be an ongoing problem is really REALLY ANNOYING. I tend to care most about my profile, aquarium fish, my gaia gold balance and my avatar. So I would really like those things to be problem-free.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Arisawa Yukari
Your Details panel is in the third column of your profile. However, your coding only allows the first two columns to be displayed.
1. Go over to your Profile Preferences and remove all of the coding from your Theme Override box.
2. Then go to "Edit My Profile" and drag the Details panel into the first or second column
3. Re-insert your coding and save

P.S. Your About panel is at the bottom of your second column

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Tipsy Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you very much smile

Before I continue, may I ask if the Details box is the on with your avatar in it? Because that box is missing. Also I probably mistook the About box name for the avatar-holder box... ¬¬;;;

[EDIT] ...Yes the Details box is the avatar-holder box. ¬¬;;;;;;;;;;;;; Thanks again for your help! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff