Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
1. No wing sticker.
2. The animated item in the treehouse for Easter doesn't do anything. In fact, when you use the animated version, and have it set to play, nothing shows of the item at all.
3. The Easter Bunny is only letting me have a total of two of his eggs, and now tells me I reached the maximum number of possible eggs every single time I click one of his links, even when they're new... Despite there's more than two possible egg items from the Easter Bunny.
It's my understanding that you only get two of the Easter Bunny's eggs, that's how it was set up. You can buy the two you didn't get in the Marketplace/Exchange, or get more and hope you get different ones with a second account

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
It's my understanding that you only get two of the Easter Bunny's eggs, that's how it was set up. You can buy the two you didn't get in the Marketplace/Exchange, or get more and hope you get different ones with a second account

Thank you.

It would help if they would clearly announce these things...
Instead of our announcements primarily being spam.
Hamika Kitsuhana
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Thank you.

It would help if they would clearly announce these things...

I 'saved' (have kept open) a page with a list of all the items, otherwise I probably wouldn't have known about them period..

Saxy Coder

Hamika Kitsuhana
1. Click here for the wing sticker.

2. It should animate like the basket of chicks in the header.
If you aren't seeing it, it might be because you have more than two items equipped in the "Animated" state.
(The limit of animated items you can equip is two - any more than that and they will bump each other or disappear)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff