Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

-I'm on a Mac with Mac OS X, using Safari version 4.04.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on "Click here" to contact Customer Support.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I can't seem to get to the Ticket Submission page.
Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.
also I have windows 7 and the newest version of firefox

Dapper Dabbler

Hi Wynter and Nurse,

Before you tried to submit a ticket, did you visit your My Tickets page? I've heard of cases where if you go to your My Tickets page first, and THEN try to submit a ticket, it will occasionally take you back to My Tickets instead of to the submission form. But I haven't heard of cases where it's taken you to My Tickets even though you've never been there before, so if you could clarify that, it'd be really helpful.

Thanks!
- I'm on a Mac with Mac OS X version 10.5.8, using Firefox Version 3.0.13
- I got to the Help Center by clicking in the "BR&TS: Not a Bug" thread
- I looked for the "Why am I banned?" article, and then tried to file a ticket underneath "How do I appeal to an account ban?"
- Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.
-I'm on a Laptop with Vista, using Internet Explorer 8
- I got to the Help Center by clicking Contact US at the bottom of the page
- I looked for the "Why am I banned?" article, and then tried to file a ticket underneath "How do I appeal to an account ban?"
- Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets
-My account was banned and I would like to file a ticket but it dosen't let me it keeps taking me to My Tickets page, please help
-I'm on a PC with windows 7, using google chrome.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
-I browsed through a few Learn More section, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on Support Resources 'Contact Us' section afte going through the 'my answer is not here' sections.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Explorer 8
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets and cant report.

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
-I'm on a PC with Windows 7
-It was a couple months ago that I was trying, but I remember that I was on Firefox 3.0.x or 3.5.x and it wouldn't let me make a new ticket. I tried it in Google Chrome and it worked fine. I tried clearing all my saved info (cache, cookies, passwords, browser history, etc) in Firefox and it still didn't help.
-It works fine in Firefox now, but I don't think I've updated or anything since then, and I think the only changes I've made have been enabling/disabling some addons.
I'm relatively sure Firefox Test Pilot and Ubiquity are the only two addons I disabled since then.

Sexy Glitch

Yeah, I can't submit tickets.

PC, Vista 32-bit. Firefox 3.6
Haven't been able to for quite a number of months. Always takes me to the 'my tickets' page.

Ruthless Hunter

@ biglanky14 - Thanks for the suggestion, but that still brings me to the "My Tickets" page when I click to [try to] submit a ticket. Should I keep trying and hope it eventually works?
-I'm on a Mac with Snow Leopard, using Safari version 4.0.4
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on https://www.gaiaonline.com/supportal/login/?task=ticket
-I was redirected to the My Tickets page
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

I can't even find the Submission page in general except through the Troubleshooter.
Attempting to submit a ticket due to PW retrieval system not working - email fails to be sent.

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I managed to get a ticket submitted through a workaround and unfortunately it is still in the open status sad BUT I do have hope that this is being worked on and will be corrected one day for us biggrin
-using PC *edit* using window 7 *edit*, Firefox 3.6
-Went to help center (took me directly to "my tickets" wink .
-Found myself at article https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694
-The information for Firefox was incorrect.
-Cleared my history, got to a different kind of help center.
-clicked "my tickets" and sent to re-login
-tried to login 5 times, put in code and found myself back at the "my tickets" page.
-Tried process all over again, same result.
-typed this out to you, but because of re-login, was booted out and lost previous message, so re-typed the current new one.
-I'm on a PC with XP, using Firefox version.

-After that i was sent to My Tickets.

-I didn't see any link to submit a ticket and I've cleared my cache several times yet i still don't see the link to submit a ticket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff