Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Im Using Laptop And Im On Chrome-
-I Hit 'contact us' At The Bottom Of The Page-
-And When I Want To Get A Ticket To Report That My Trading Pass Is Disabled, I Get Sent To My Tickets-

:O
Im currently using Google Chrome on Windows 7 64 bit
and its not loading my house i click the go to my home button then it pops up if you window doesnt load click here and i click there and nothing happens an i go to the help page and theres no where to submit a ticket what do i do someone please message me
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version (most recent)
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on the link you guys provide.
-It asked me to log in. Just straight to the My Tickets page.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

**I have never seen the submission page. Please help!
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version 4.0, I believe
-I clicked the contact us page.
-The first time I visited, it was fine, it brought me to the page that has the submit ticket button.
-I went back to gaia to get a link I needed to submit with the ticket.
-I click "Contact us" again and now everytime I click it, it brings me to past tickets.
-I cannot find the page to submit a ticket, anymore.

Cunning Humorist

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.25) Gecko/20111212 Firefox/3.6.25

Unable to redeem cash card purchased from walmart. Used Contact us to try and get to the ticket submission, but was redirected to my tickets. Tried with three separate accounts, on two different browsers.
-I'm on a PC with Windows 7, using Firefox 10.0.2
-I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
-It took me directly to the My Tickets page.
-So while I was at the help center, I looked up 'How to file a Billing Ticket?'
-I looked for the suggested "Click Here" link mentioned in the article but could not find it anywhere.
-I cleared all previous Tickets that I had and tried the above mentioned steps again, but it still did not work.

I'd be grateful if you could help me out!
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Chrome
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the page.

-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get to the submission page.
-I'm on a PC with Windows7 64-Bit, using Firefox (most recent version)
-I clicked on "Contact Us" and it took me straight to "My Tickets"
-I can't find a button anywhere to submit a ticket.
-If I go to "Why was I banned?" and then click the link at the bottom "click here" it just takes me back to my tickets.

If you plan to respond to me please send me a PM, thank you.
-I'm on a laptop with xp windows, using Firefox version 7.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact us and tried any other way
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on lots of things but in my tickets panel there was no "submit a ticket" it has "recent tickets (that are empty ofc.), the color explanation, dates and other stuff that page has to have" yet no "submit a ticket".
- yes i am logged in, even tried different browsers - nothing!
- there's no "submit a ticket" at all and it's been like this ever since that thing was brought up few years or so.. and every time i went there i had the same problem. Also i've restarted windowses for like 3 times per that time so don't start explaining me with cookies/cache.

(the same problem as the person above me o3o wherever i press it takes me back to my tickets)

Anxious GO

-I'm on a PC with XP, using Chrome 18.0.1025.168m.
-I got to the Help Center by the FAQ/HELP at the bottom.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then when prompted to submit a request from an option below, I hit a "Contact Us" link.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get to the submission page.
-I am trying to figure out why Olivia on ZOMG will not accept her freaking cookies back. I've been on this quest for two years now.

Dapper Noob

-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version (The newest one, I have no idea what it is.)
-I talked to a mod and he sent me a link to submit a ticket and I got sent to the My Tickets page.
-I also tried to submit a ticket after going to the contact us link, and also got sent to the My Tickets page.

I'm very annoyed and frustrated.

Rainbow Wrangler

19,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
- I'm on a laptop ( Mac OS ( version 10.6.8 )), using Safari ( version 5.1.7 )
- I got to the Help page via the link in the top right corner labeled "Help."
- I browsed through some pages relating to my problem, and eventually reached this page.
-Problem is, the link originally led me to a page that said I could submit a ticket by scrolling to the bottom of the screen, except the page is suddenly cut off, and shows me no more text, stopping at an incomplete link to go chance my password (?)

I just wanted to submit a ticket relating to losing some Moga Cash in Monster Galaxy, a problem I now see is quite common.

Divine Wolf

13,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
After humbugging around, I ran into this page here

https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694

may help you all. was going to submit through the feedback system, but I was able to find this link hiding in a nook and cranny.

Wealthy Noob

Is this gonna be fixed or what.
TitaniumNipples
Is this gonna be fixed or what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items