Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version 3.5.7
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page. I cleared my browser data just like one of the help articles suggested, and it didn't help.

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
-I'm on a laptop with Vista, using latest Firefox version (updated 1-17-10). I also access the site through Google Chrome on the same computer. I am the primary user of this laptop and it does not leave the residence.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I see three tabs, it defaults to "Help Home", with the other two tabs being "Learn More" and "My Tickets". I didn't see anything that says submit a ticket so I go to my ticket's.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. I never saw a submission page.

Also, I think I may have been hacked. I was on haitus from Gaia since about Aug or September of 2009 and now I can't trade. I get a message for trades or the marketplace saying that Trading has been disabled for my account, please try again later.

I am able to see my trade history though and saw two entries:

# VorianTatura & REVENGE BYE : Trade request from VorianTatura to Gone Head (complete: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 pm)
# REVENGE BYE & VorianTatura: Trade request from REVENGE BYE to VorianTatura (complete: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:57 pm)

I never authorized nor requested these trades (in fact the strage user name is obviously some hacker, though no one had any personal issues with me on this site). In fact I am quite certain that I was not on Gaia until just a couple of weeks ago after my hiatus. I don't recall accessing my account In December. Also the shell is missing in my aquarium and has been replaced by a mermaid statue. I suspect that may have been what was traded along with my gold, but it wount let me see what was traded so I'm not sure what all I lost. Its been months since I've been on the account. Please help me so I can figure out how to submit a ticket.
-I'm on a Internt Explorer 7
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the Bottom of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on but it wont let my brother to login in his page
-It asked me to log in.( he tried be cant it keeps on showing him the login page
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.: he tried to submit a ticket but it keeps on saying is

''Uh oh! The account appears to be banned!
Error: Your account has been blocked. If you have any questions please use our Help Center

Username: Unknown-wollf

Password: XXXXX

Forgot your login?

Remember Me

Register or Login with your Facebook Account

Please help him crying

Charitable Newb

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
-I'm on a Laptop with Vista, using the latest Firefox
-I used a link from a post to get to the help page. and tried again on the Contact Us at the bottom of the page
-I browsed through a few Learn More section, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on Support Resources 'Contact Us' section after going through the 'my answer is not here' sections.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. Cleared cache, logged out and back on, tried again, nothing helped.

A fish i bought in the MP was bugged and died within a few hours. After the purchase it was immediately put into tank with out me doing it, didn't respond to changes, and died in a few hours.

7,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I can't even find the ticket submission page!

I am using the most recent firefox browser and the starfish drop is still sitting in my inventory! I will not move it or anything.

Please help!

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-I'm on a PC with Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 8
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on My Tickets (only option I could see)
-I never found a spot to sumbit a ticket. Someone even gave me a link and it still went to My Tickets.

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks to everyone for posting these details! We're looking into what's going on, and this is great info. We might follow up with a few of you if we have further questions, too.

Thanks again.
I'm a PC using Firefox. I can't make a new ticket and after having issues logging in and my user-name has been changed without my knowledge. In addition some of my equipment is missing and my character was not wearing what I left him in. I haven't been logged in for a little over six months from sheer inability to get the time to get online.

Please help.

PS My user-name used to be RoxasTwilight.
thats awsome
wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on a PC with HP, using Internet Explorer (8 I think)
I went to help at the top of the page browsed through articles then cleared my History(ALL history) looked through all three tabs didn't see File a Ticket, Make a Ticket or anything

I had a lot of item and gold. Now I was Banned because of Password Phishing. I clicked on a topic that my friend had posted that she didnt mean to. There is a thread/ Forum Going around if you see something like I'm quiting I'm giving away these items so get them before there gone that one of your friends posted DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!! It will get you banned like I was. Because it make you post it. I dont know how this is going but it makes me mad.
- PC Windows Vista - Firefox 3.0.17
- went straight to Contact Us link to try to submit a ticket, couldn't find anywhere that would let me, only took me to my tickets. I tried clearing the cache like the topic about this said, but it still wouldn't work

- skip to main problem since you are admin Lead lol, i was wondering why Gaia doesn't recognize Hushmail as an e-mail provider, my friend tried to make an account but couldn't b/c it said it was an invalid provider.

thank you!

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have tried again without luck to submit a ticket. Really difficult to do when there is no option to submit a ticket in the first place. I am honestly trying very hard to be patient, however I appear to run into more issues than solutions recently.

Romantic Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
-PC - Window XP - Latest version of Firefox

I am becoming rather irritated because I can't seem to find the submission page at all. My trading pass had been disabled for close to 4 days and I don't know why. Any admin can investigate my account and find it absolutely clean. So please, I would appreciate for this matter to be resolved.

8,350 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm on a desktop with vista. I'm using internet explorer. When I click on the button to try and submit a ticket it just takes me to the My Ticket page. I'm trying to get my quick links fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff