Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
-I'm on a Laptop, using Goggle Chrome version 6.0.472.63.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I cannot get to that page

"Resolved" by me

- Used Firefox portable to log in on Gaia (Chrome is my main browser)
- Logged into Gaia. Used the link that says " General Account Inquiry ticket" on * this * page.
- Clicked on "Still can't find your answer".
- Got the tickets submission page and filled out the fields

Posting this here in case it helps anyone else to change browser.

Cheers

Lonely Phantom

i got hacked and i filed a report i was given a reference number does this mean that my report that i filed was submitted and what does the reference number do ?

Anxious Poster

-Laptop using Vista.
-Firefox 3.6.10.
-Can't file a ticket, no matter what I do.
emo

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

TATOR 2
i got hacked and i filed a report i was given a reference number does this mean that my report that i filed was submitted and what does the reference number do ?
Yes it does mean your hacking report was submitted if you got the number. Hopefully you filed a hacking report and not an actual ticket since they're 2 different systems.
The reference number is there so that a mod can pull up the status of your hacking report quickly if you would like them to check.

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
-I'm on a Laptop, using XP. Google Chrome version 7.0.517.41.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I cannot get to that page. I have refreshed my cache over 30 times.
-I tried creating a ticket using other browsers too (the latest updates for IE, FireFox and Safari) for over an hour. No luck. SMH.
-I'm on a Media Center desktop PC with Windows XP, using Firefox version 3.611, wireless dsl Frontier connection
-AdAware SD, Symantec, Spybot SD
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on FAQ at the bottom of the page
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on "contact us"
-It DID NOT ask me to log in.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets.
-I cleared my cache
-retired
-relogged in
-retried
-No matter what I did, I have never seen a submission page since the new system was implemented

--Towns also does not work. Constantly says: "Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Server Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.
Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com"

Related?
Dana C Scott
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I cannot get to that page

"Resolved" by me

- Logged into Gaia. Used the link that says " General Account Inquiry ticket" on * this * page.

Cheers

Clicking on "General Account Inquiry" still takes me directly to "my tickets"

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PoodiePie
Dana C Scott

"Resolved" by me

Cheers

Clicking on "General Account Inquiry" still takes me directly to "my tickets"

Only other thing I did was to clean my browser Cache before trying again.

Versatile Tactician

The Shrieks of Despairity, the Howls of Destruction...

So no one else is having the issue where the "Contact Us" link is saying that the email address is assigned to another portal user?

-Currently using Mozilla Firefox 3.6.11, used Chrome
-Clicked on "Contact Us" link
-URL redirected to "My Tickets" page and calculated warp coordinates, then a pop-up appeared saying "INSUFFICIENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION - This email address has already been assigned to another portal user."

...it's a wondrous sound, a cacophony of music to my ears...
my account got banned for no some thing i didnt do i think i got hacked and some one got account banned. trying to fill out ticket out on other account but cant. my avi i want back is 56haseo56 so if you can help it would be realy nice to get him back. i miss him emo

Fashionable Genius

7,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Conventioneer 300
-I'm on a Laptop with Windows 7, using Firefox version 3.6
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

Wicked Wife

34,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
I'm on a PC running Windows XP Home Edition.
I'm running Firefox 3.6
I've tried submitting a ticket by navigating through the Help Center and clicking the "contact us" button, but all that shows is the ticket center, and no options to submit a ticket.
I also tried clicking the "contact us" link at the bottom of the gaia screen, but the same thing happened.
--I'm using a PC with Windows XP home. And I use Aol 9.0
--I clicked on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the Gaiaonline. log in page.
-- It brought me to 'my tickets', and I've never been brought to the ticket submission page.
---I cleared the browser, cache, cookies etc... and it still brings me to the 'my tickets' page
---If there are any other ways to contact the admins about banned accounts then please quote me or something.
---Is it possible to file tickets through the email account?

Devout Husband

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-Im on and PC with XP home edition using the latest Google Chrome

-I went to the help center by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page

-I went to the auto cash topic and clicked on "my question is not here" option and then clicked on "Contact us" which well you know the rest. Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

EDIT I tried Firefox and got through to new ticket creation.
-I'm on a PC with Windows 7 , using Google Chrome version 7.and i tryed it with Internet explorer 8.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page, and contact us at the bottom of the page
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on "Click here for more help"
-It did not ask me to log in, it appeared that i was already logged in
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get to the submission page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff