Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hi everyone,

We've received a few reports from folks who are trying to submit a ticket through our Help Center (to our Billing or general Customer Support teams), but they get taken to the My Tickets page instead of the submission form. If this is happening to you, please tell me about it.

For reference, the easiest way to contact us is by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of almost any Gaia page and then clicking the link to submit a ticket.

The more information you can provide, the better, especially the exact steps you took once you go to the Help Center. This is important because we previously had a bug where users who went to their My Tickets page first, and then tried to submit a ticket, were taken back to the My Tickets page instead (which we sent fixed).

Ideally the info would look something like this - we're trying to figure out what factors might be causing it, b/c we can't reproduce it ourselves. One note: please clear your cache and try again before posting - but if it worked after you cleared your cache, let us know so that we can tell others.

Example post:

-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version <whatever>.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on <what link>.
-It asked me to log in.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

Thanks everyone!

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Explorer 8
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
-I browsed through a few Learn More section, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on Support Resources 'Contact Us' section afte going through the 'my answer is not here' sections.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back to the submission page.

Shy Bunny

11,125 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nerd 50
-I'm on a PC with Windows XP, using the most recent version of FireFox, I don't know what number it is
-I was not granted my Holiday Cardinal and Crystal Box after purchasing $50 worth of Gaia Cash with PayPal so I was directed to use Contact Us and fill out a ticket. I was brought straight to the My Tickets page thus I was frustrated that I wasn't informed how to fill out a ticket in the first place. I closed the window and tried again, brought to another page that I cannot get to now. It said something about using a link to get to the Help Center and then another to contact someone. Both of which brought me back to the My Tickets page. I found another link that said something like how to clear out your cache and try again. I went to Tools as instructed but the option suggested for FireFox was not there. I used Clear Recent History (and the Everything option when prompted) instead of Clear Private Data (I don't know if it's the version I'm using is why it doesn't have this choice). After that I was logged out. I logged back in and filling out a ticket still does not work. I never even got to a ticket submission page. None of the links work on that page.
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Google Chrome.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on FAQ/HELP at the bottom of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on https://www.gaiaonline.com/supportal/login/?task=ticket.
-Instead of going to the ticket submission page, it took me to My Tickets. No matter what I did, I couldn't get to the submission page.
-I'm on a Laptop with Vista, Using IE 7.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Contact Us on the bottom of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on Link
how we find out why account gets banned or blocked i would like to know cause i donated alot on my main avi and its banned now and i never did anything if any admin can msg me would be nice thanks bye

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-I'm on a PC with XP, using Firefox version 3.7 beta (Minefield).

-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page. I also tried by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom.

-I couldn't remember exactly where the submit ticket page was, so I went to "My Tickets"

-I didn't see any link to submit a ticket, so I went through the troubleshooter.

-At the end of the troubleshooter, I clicked the "Contact Us" link, but was sent to "My Tickets" instead.

-No matter what link I've tried, I can't get to a submit ticket page.

EDIT:
A few days later, the error seems to have resolved itself.

Codebreaking Genius

12,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
I'm on a PC with XP, using Firefox version 3.5.6. I've cleared my cache several times and it still just brings me to the "my tickets" page instead of letting me make a ticket.

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using the latest firefox
-I browsed through a few Learn More section, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on Support Resources 'Contact Us' section afte going through the 'my answer is not here' sections.

This is kinda urgent as I screwed over my captain status of my guild somehow...

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Firefox version <whatever>.
-I got to the Help Center by clicking on Help at the top of the page.
-I browsed through a few Help articles, and then tried to submit a Ticket by clicking on <contact us> in the Gaia cash article.
-It sent me to <my tickets> page but there was no form to submit any tickets. I tried 5 times since yesterday when I redeemed my cash card and the amount was not granted to me (still hasn't been).

Distinct Explorer

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I can't do any of this like, at all. "Contact Us" takes me straight to "My ticket"...and that's it. There is NO make a ticket button...at all. And all I want at this point is help on my frozen items that have been so for like a month now..
Same problem as Draken, except I deleted ALL of my internet history, browsing history, cookies, etc. yet, It still doesnt work for me either.

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
joiseygurl
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Explorer 8

Same exact steps, however I'm using the latest Firefox.
- I’m on a pc laptop thing, with Window’s Vista (Which has now become my personal Hell.)
- I try to click on “design my house”, or “arrange my house”, and it asks me if it’s okay to turn on or use Adobe Shockwave (twice.) Naturally I say yes, but all I get is a blank screen where my house should be.
- I’ve cleared cache multiple times, restarted the computer, said no to shockwave, have read all that I can find on the subject in your help sections, and nothing has aided me in my quest.
- I’ve tried submitting a ticket, and on that submit ticket site, there is no option to actually open a ticket.
- This has been going on since I have joined on Gaia.
- I’m using Internet Explorer, because it fills my little life with joy.
-I'm on a PC with Vista, using Internet Explorer.
-I clicked on 'contact us'.
-I was in the process of submitting a ticket, but the form's 'topic' section would not allow me to pick a topic that pertained to my problem.
-I decided to post a bug report instead.
-Later decided to click on 'contact us' again in order to make sure there was no helpful information in the list of common user problems.
-Now I get what lookes like an Internet Explorer error message that says 'Navigation to the webpage was canceled'. And below the message it displays the Gaia Online Help Center page. It seems to take me to Learn More tab and the Knowledge Base subsection. It also displays the words 'No Results Were Found - 380'. The url is <https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694&task=knowledge&questionID=380>.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff