Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Conversationalist

The Bug:
In the Try it on feature, even though the item, Notorious Flirt (Eeeeeeey) is equipped on my avatar, it does not show up. This happens in both Marketplace and the regular stores. The item has not shown up since it was equipped.

I have tried resetting my avatar, dressing it from scratch, saving it multiple times, removing other items behind it, it still does not show up in the Try it On box at all.

Item not showing up in Stores

Item under removed and not showing up in Marketplace preview

Operating System:
Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 - Firefox/32.0

Flash version:
Flash 15.0.0.189
Does the item put you in anything other than the default both arms at your side, standing pose? If so, that's why - for whatever reason, preview windows don't show the different poses saved to the avatar.

To try on items while keeping the pose equipped and visible, go to your Customize Avatar page, change the search to All Gaia, type in what you want to try.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
PerceivedInnocuous
Notorious Flirt, like many other arm mods, requires for your arms to be posed in a certain position in order for it to appear.
For the Flirts, this position is { bb } both raised -- However, the default arm pose for preview windows in Shops, the Marketplace, etc. is { aa } both down. Since the that is not a valid arm pose for the arm mod, then your Flirt item gets unequipped.

In order to avoid this, it's best to try things in your Dressing Room using the "Search All Gaia" feature.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces