Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shandu449's Queen

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I was only able to do so once. And only then up to 17? No prize or anything. Now none of the shops are showing candies or the chance to do participate in trick or treating. sad I do this every year and its a bit depressing it's not working for me.

Help?

Beloved Knight

Me Too

sad

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
Rinceoir Tine

have you tried checking the last few shops they're giving out candies even though there's no symbol.

Shandu449's Queen

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
KarmaTheNatureLover
Rinceoir Tine

have you tried checking the last few shops they're giving out candies even though there's no symbol.

I'll try that now. Thanks!

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Rinceoir Tine

your welcome I've been here two days trying to get my items i want to give up but its the only thing keeping me from being bored.

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Mon Petit Chevreuil

Super Star

Trick or treating all out of wack. The first half of stores always say they've already given me candy and only a few of the last half work.

Fuzzy Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
Crowpoke
Trick or treating all out of wack. The first half of stores always say they've already given me candy and only a few of the last half work.

Same here. a bunch of shops say I already got a candy... but I just started trying to trick or treat... just got my first candy and 1/2 the stores said I had already collected candies.

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Durem Depot and Barton Boutique still say I already got candy from them, when I never did to start with, I got candy from all the other shops except those two. This whole event is ********, I don't know why I bother.

Shandu449's Queen

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Hey guys! I went to shops and went all the way to the end. Started working my way back to the first shop. It seems to have worked so far. No telling if it will last though. xD

8,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Striker 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Rinceoir Tine
Hey guys! I went to shops and went all the way to the end. Started working my way back to the first shop. It seems to have worked so far. No telling if it will last though. xD
I tried this yesterday and still the first half of shops are calling me greedy. I really wish they'd fix this.

Shandu449's Queen

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Static_Rebellion
Rinceoir Tine
I tried this yesterday and still the first half of shops are calling me greedy. I really wish they'd fix this.

Dang. It seems to be working decently for me now.

I do know I wait about a minute between going to each shop. If you frequent them to quickly they will say you are greedy and not give out any candy.

Sparkling Lunatic

Metallithrasha
Durem Depot and Barton Boutique still say I already got candy from them, when I never did to start with, I got candy from all the other shops except those two. This whole event is ********, I don't know why I bother.

This is what I wanted to post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces