Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

EDIT: 26 February 2013
The colour problem of the green eyes was fixed (Thank You! ♥), but now the black pixels have turned transparent (you can see it in my current avatar's bottom).
I've seen many avatars with this problem.
Hope the Gods of Pixels may turn on our favour.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
You might want to leave a note about it in the Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread and see if they can look at it.

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

Dorian_Archer
You might want to leave a note about it in the Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread and see if they can look at it.
Thank you so much for directing me there, I'll try ♥

Nimble Duelist

Mine are doing the same. Supposed to have blue, but they turned grey.

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

The Crimson Thorn
I wonder if it has to do with the compression when the PNG is created. I've also seen some quality trouble when some items are mixed with Masquerade's blush. Oh well...

(By the way, what a pretty name/avatar/signature ♥)

Nimble Duelist

Kuja Youko
The Crimson Thorn
I wonder if it has to do with the compression when the PNG is created. I've also seen some quality trouble when some items are mixed with Masquerade's blush. Oh well...

(By the way, what a pretty name/avatar/signature ♥)

It could be. I hadn't resaved recently so I don't know what caused it. It's weeeeird.

It's odd though, because you're the only other person I've heard of being effected. Did resaving or buying new eyes fix it by chance? I've not tried...I just decided to go with it. lol.

Awww thank you <3333 Yours is nice too!

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

The Crimson Thorn

It could be. I hadn't resaved recently so I don't know what caused it. It's weeeeird.

It's odd though, because you're the only other person I've heard of being effected. Did resaving or buying new eyes fix it by chance? I've not tried...I just decided to go with it. lol.

I did resave mine, but the problem was still there, so I decided to just wear other items while the problem is fixed, heheh.

Ugh, the problem is that these are my favourite eyes, I just wish there was a newer more detailed version of them, similar to Inquisitive Eyes. I did think of changing them but >> *not convinced* Oh well, even if I changed the eyes, the quality problem remains, the avatar really gets dirty-looking. cat_sad

You are welcome ♥ and Thank you.

Nimble Duelist

Kuja Youko
The Crimson Thorn

I did resave mine, but the problem was still there, so I decided to just wear other items while the problem is fixed, heheh.

Ugh, the problem is that these are my favourite eyes, I just wish there was a newer more detailed version of them, similar to Inquisitive Eyes. I did think of changing them but >> *not convinced* Oh well, even if I changed the eyes, the quality problem remains, the avatar really gets dirty-looking. cat_sad

You are welcome ♥ and Thank you.

Hmm...that makes sense.

What I meant though is like...buy the same eyes in the color you want? Like... I have friends with the same eyes as I have same color and everything without the glitch so I wonder if buying the same eyes of the same color would honestly fix it though I'm not sure. Lol...I'm leaving mine for now because it didn't effect my avatar and isn't all too noticeable. -lazy-

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

The Crimson Thorn

Hmm...that makes sense.

What I meant though is like...buy the same eyes in the color you want? Like... I have friends with the same eyes as I have same color and everything without the glitch so I wonder if buying the same eyes of the same color would honestly fix it though I'm not sure. Lol...I'm leaving mine for now because it didn't effect my avatar and isn't all too noticeable. -lazy-

What does it do when it gets "dirty looking" out of curiosity? Does it pixelate?

The glitch appears only with certain items, not with all, but... ugh, I might try changing them if they don't fix this x.x hahahahaha that's ok, your avatar is pretty the way it is.

Yeah, I added some pictures in the first post x.x it gets pixelated and loses some colour cat_sad

Nimble Duelist

Kuja Youko
The Crimson Thorn

Hmm...that makes sense.

What does it do when it gets "dirty looking" out of curiosity? Does it pixelate?

The glitch appears only with certain items, not with all, but... ugh, I might try changing them if they don't fix this x.x hahahahaha that's ok, your avatar is pretty the way it is.

Yeah, I added some pictures in the first post x.x it gets pixelated and loses some colour cat_sad

Hm...I wonder why. And lol...yeah, though I noticed slight color darkening actually after you pointed it out. Hardly noticeable on her, since she's got so many dark colors and not a lot of pixeling, just made her hair redder instead of pinkish red as it originally was, and made her skin sliiiiiightly darker. -doesn't care- lol...I suppose I could always just stick her in another outfit. But yeah, yours was pretty bad. I wonder what happened to cause that glitch. Had you resaved recently?

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

The Crimson Thorn

Hm...I wonder why. And lol...yeah, though I noticed slight color darkening actually after you pointed it out. Hardly noticeable on her, since she's got so many dark colors and not a lot of pixeling, just made her hair redder instead of pinkish red as it originally was, and made her skin sliiiiiightly darker. -doesn't care- lol...I suppose I could always just stick her in another outfit. But yeah, yours was pretty bad. I wonder what happened to cause that glitch. Had you resaved recently?

Yes, I just tried resaving a little while ago, and it's still the same. I posted on the thread for the Avatar Item Glitch Report, I'll just wait, surely they are busy, I've seen many glitches there~
I suppose most avatars lose a little quality, hardly noticeable, but yeah x.x it got real bad on that one.

Anyway, thank you for the chat ♥ =w=

Nimble Duelist

Kuja Youko
The Crimson Thorn

Yes, I just tried resaving a little while ago, and it's still the same. I posted on the thread for the Avatar Item Glitch Report, I'll just wait, surely they are busy, I've seen many glitches there~
I suppose most avatars lose a little quality, hardly noticeable, but yeah x.x it got real bad on that one.

Anyway, thank you for the chat ♥ =w=

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually. For now, your avatar looks awesome.

You're welcome. Thank you too!

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

The Crimson Thorn

Thank you so much ♥
Is it alright if I add you as a friend?

Nimble Duelist

Kuja Youko
The Crimson Thorn

Thank you so much ♥
Is it alright if I add you as a friend?

Sure. <3

Anti Hero

Count me in on that, my teal eyes (which are very light) are grey and they turn even more darker if I hold an item in certain poses. I would love this fixed, I don't want grey eyes ok. Also the status avatar thumbnail looks horrible lately most of the time for me & some of my friends (horrible quality)

I'm pretty sure it's happening to plenty of people, but some are lazy to complain about it (or to try and look carefully)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff