Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fatcat

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Is there anybody else who has a disabled trading pass still. I mean, Its been this way for a while now and I was never notified. It just happend. Also I checked the ticket I filed and it was closed about two weeks ago. Plz Help..

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
CR Star-Chan
BR&TS: Not a Bug (READ BEFORE POSTING!)
Quote:
My Trading Pass is disabled!
While using Gaia you may find that you cannot trade, use the marketplace or gift items and when you attempt to you get a message about a disabled trading pass. If your trading pass has been disabled for more than a few weeks you can inquire about it by filing a ticket through the help ticket page.

A disabled trading pass isn't a bug it is something that is done by a staff member when something needs looking into. Because this isn't a bug we ask that you do not create threads about a disabled trading pass here, any threads will be recycled.

Most likely, your pass was disabled because you came in contact with hacked or botted goods, or you were found guilty of doing this.
The staff will disable your pass so that the "dirty" items/gold do not travel further.
If you filed a ticket right after it was disabled, yes, the staff probably closed your ticket because you didn't give them enough time to finish their investigation.
Wait another week or two, and if it is still disabled, file another ticket.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Wealthy Fatcat

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Ok thanks..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash