Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Furry

Public Fapper
Actually you guys are all wrong, for the most part, as someone said yes he is scripting but he somehow got the coding with towns and is messing with it. There is no way to fix this problem but change the coding or scripts, which would take a huge amount of time which gaia would consider a waste most likely they are just going to delete towns. This is sad for the most part and i think that they should fix it. In my opinion gaia has been doing bad lately (like the past months) rally has gone bad, and towns 2 sucks.

-Public Fapper. emotion_kirakira

Don't spread misinformation. Independent testing has already confirmed that the problem lies in clients crashing trying to load the I Am poses that have been recently patched by the green-goo fix, which are currently not playing well with flash spaces.

Scarecrow 712's Love Of My Life

Shy Lunatic

Public Fapper

I saw someone admitting to scripting towns to make people crash. He was just lying to feel important. The crashes have to do with the invisible paint that was used to fix the green goo. It is mostly linked to I AM items but it may be triggered by other items that were fixed as well. Hackers don't really have anything to do with it. neutral

Gaia is probably working on this as it is a pretty big issue.

It doesn't seem to happen in Towns 2, I haven't tried in rally or VH. They are all in Beta still so I don't think Gaia are likely to take down the original towns just yet.

Thieving Genius

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Steady Ride
Public Fapper
Actually you guys are all wrong, for the most part, as someone said yes he is scripting but he somehow got the coding with towns and is messing with it. There is no way to fix this problem but change the coding or scripts, which would take a huge amount of time which gaia would consider a waste most likely they are just going to delete towns. This is sad for the most part and i think that they should fix it. In my opinion gaia has been doing bad lately (like the past months) rally has gone bad, and towns 2 sucks.

Don't spread misinformation. Independent testing has already confirmed that the problem lies in clients crashing trying to load the I Am poses that have been recently patched by the green-goo fix, which are currently not playing well with flash spaces.
Not misinformation just what I thought about the situation.

Thieving Genius

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Disturbed Blue
Public Fapper

I saw someone admitting to scripting towns to make people crash. He was just lying to feel important. The crashes have to do with the invisible paint that was used to fix the green goo. It is mostly linked to I AM items but it may be triggered by other items that were fixed as well. Hackers don't really have anything to do with it. neutral

Gaia is probably working on this as it is a pretty big issue.

It doesn't seem to happen in Towns 2, I haven't tried in rally or VH. They are all in Beta still so I don't think Gaia are likely to take down the original towns just yet.
Since I understand the situation better it makes more sense.

Cute Furry

Public Fapper
Steady Ride
Public Fapper

Yes, but your thoughts are wrong, and posting them as fact is misinformation @_@ it has nothing to do with scripting/packets

Thieving Genius

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Steady Ride
Public Fapper
Steady Ride
Public Fapper

Yes, but your thoughts are wrong, and posting them as fact is misinformation @_@ it has nothing to do with scripting/packets
i already made a pose about this and will not further explain anything else it was just what i thought was going on. DON'T TAKE IT UP THE a**

biggrin

Cute Furry

Public Fapper
i already made a pose about this and will not further explain anything else it was just what i thought was going on. DON'T TAKE IT UP THE a**

biggrin

No dude, you told us we were wrong and then proceeded to give wrong information. Don't be mad, I just want to keep this issue simple and not confusing for everyone.

Thieving Genius

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Steady Ride
Public Fapper

biggrin

No dude, you told us we were wrong and then proceeded to give wrong information. Don't be mad, I just want to keep this issue simple and not confusing for everyone.
Like i said i already made a post about this so stop replying

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Why hasn't this been fixed yet?
It's really getting old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items