Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

I'm not sure if I'm just being a moron and can't find the spot or if it's a bug, but I can't seem to type at all in the rally and other things, it is a tad bit laggy, and the cars stacking thing is a bit... odd, it seems like it'd be DECENT if you worked out the kinks, but please PLEASE don't "fix" something that wasn't broken

Over all, I give this update an extremly sad/angry face

>:C
You guys messed up rally and vh for everyone im sorry you guys tried hard

Beloved Noob

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

I've never been so displeased with changes made to this site. ಠ_ಠ
</3

Interesting Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ok Issues?

Rally issues:

Cars move from place to place in the parking lot even if it's parked
How do you remove your car?
Walking speed is FAR too fast
Hard to navagate walking
Things are FAR too big.......

Thanks Gaia. Your kindness is well-appreciated

Businessman

Silly Little Kid

**Also, I'd like to point out that I've known the old rally since I've joined this site so, by upgrading it, you basically killed all of the memories I've made there. Yeah, corny right? But still. Come on, just change it back. >:l**

thisthisthisthisthisthis, a thousand times this. emotion_donotwant

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Entire window crashes when I try to use the emotes.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1

Shirtless Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
toasty nippIes
Silly Little Kid

**Also, I'd like to point out that I've known the old rally since I've joined this site so, by upgrading it, you basically killed all of the memories I've made there. Yeah, corny right? But still. Come on, just change it back. >:l**

thisthisthisthisthisthis, a thousand times this. emotion_donotwant

IM WITH YOU!! I dont like the change to the houses in towns imagine rally the most place I hang out -_____- CHANGE IT BACK!

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
i cant get into the house in virtual hollywood it jus gets stuck on the loading screen

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I noticed when I entered the night club in Virtual Hollywood, there was no transition arrow that could lead me out. In order to leave the room, I had to close the window.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2
Operating System: Windows 7

sancheeze's Husband

Bear

13,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bring back the old rally D;
Can't you just change it back? We can no longer CHAT OR HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS.
Theres no sending links to friends anymore. The server type things glitch. If your in a room long enough, you find yourself alone. You guys have really ruined rally for me. And hollywood. This was a HORRIBLE update.

Taken Husband

i'm sorry but i give this new change A DOUBLE THUMBS DOWN, it lags alot for many of us in each area you "updated" the old ones were better!

Fatcat

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big.
  • Find friends feature not working correctly.
  • Rally cars are too small.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing)
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours.
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

Why'd you change the vh and rally? Everyone liked it just fine and you guys changed it. Now it sucks and everyone is complaining. I honestly have already had half of my friends quit, due to this change. In my opinion I think a lot of people will quit because of this. Maybe you should change it back?
Senger Diablo
i cannot say anything positive about this "change".....Hollywood has been reduced to a junkyard,rally even more so....

if anything,i only have a question....

what the F gaia? do you honestly see this as an upgrade?if you do...get better glasses.

here's my two cents.

I love you.

Aged Raider

Pierce My VeiI
Senger Diablo
i cannot say anything positive about this "change".....Hollywood has been reduced to a junkyard,rally even more so....

if anything,i only have a question....

what the F gaia? do you honestly see this as an upgrade?if you do...get better glasses.

here's my two cents.

I love you.

just speaking the damn truth,nothing else.

oh well,our opinions will just be ignored as usual,only the opinions of all those who'd snivel through every layer of dirt in a thinly veiled attempt to gain some favour amongst the admins will be looked at,simply because those they like,real or fake,aslong as it complies with what they want to hear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff