10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
In the rally:

gaia_angelleft There are no coke machines gaia_angelright

Seriously now...

1) you can go under and inside tables
2)I've gotten stuck multiple times if you go all the way to the border of an area, like if you touch it. The entire thing freaks out and freezes.
3)There's only lag in the club/rave thing, no where else.

gaia_nitemareleft that's all i've run into gaia_nitemareright

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, here goes. *Ahem*

classified_jet Virtual Hollywood seems to have an issue where one area does not load at all
The "house" that was formerly located inside the taxi no longer loads the area.
No clue if I'm the only one having this issue.

classified_jet It seems as if it is alot easier to get stuck on items, preventing you from moving around properly. Possibly just has something to do with the fact that now we move faster, instead of slowly like VH users are used to.

classified_jet And I am slightly concerned about the lag. I frequent VH and combining every person into one room could cause lagging problems for some. I'm guessing that VH refreshes itself in order to prevent this, however to me that could cause problems for those trying to meet up with their friends. I'm guessing the "G" phone is supposed to remedy that? I'm not that computer savvy so I'm not sure how this works.I personally will miss the option to create your own room. It made it possible to still hangout with your friends, without having to compromise because of lag or other reasons. [This point may not be so much of a "bug" problem but more of feedback. I apologize in advance.]

classified_jet One last thing I would like to add is although I am looking forward to the new Town changes, VH and Rally didn't really need to be updated. Towns has been around longer than the other 2 and thus is in need of an update. Hollywood and Rally, in my opinion as well as my friends, did not need to be changed. I will miss the slow walking and the ability to make your own room. The lag is terrible now, sadly making the experience less enjoyable.

Original Regular

Can't open the Taxi room.
And personally, I can't read other peoples usernames. Black on dark grey kind of makes it really hard to see.
nobody likes what has happened ur game is just gonna lose players from even bothering to go to to these new ones noone liked towns 2 and noone ever goes there why did gaia think it was even a good idea to effect the best maps like rally and virtual hollywood i vote it goes back to normal

Dangerous Member

4,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
This is upsetting, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys lose a lot of users.
I especially hate the fact that its hard for me to find my friends, you guys should DEFINITELY bring back the create room option and let users pick the server they would like to go to.
And It's rather hard to move, its just terrible, the house in VH doesn't load.

I hate everything about it, the only thing I don't mind is the window is bigger now, and the smartphone option seems pretty neat.

Please fix this, Thanks!

Testease's Bae

Sex Symbol

Second room of rally has a black transparent box in the bottom right corner.
User data and stuff like "Add friend" don't show up for me when I click people when sitting down. And I noticed after I stand up, that the options still don't show up when I click on them.

Generous Genius

Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big.
  • Find friends feature not working correctly.
  • Rally cars are too small.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing)
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours.
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

Oh yes I have issues. You devs and artists have now ruined rally and virtual hollywood.
Making them like towns 2 was a complete f*ck up pardon my language. please return rally and hollywood back the way it was or I start a petition. n.n

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zetsuen no Tempest
The Horny Demon
Zetsuen no Tempest
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

In the convenient store there is a glitch, you can go under the red turn table type thing, not sure if its really a glitch, but its sort of odd

" Also it would be nice if you could still go from room to room without having to click on the arrow itself

" One more thing, at the moment you cannot move quite properly, if you click over another avatar you will stay in the same place, as well as if you were to click over a car space, or virtual item for example a Pole...

Just wanted to mention a few things, im sure other people would like to address this as well

Anyway thanks !

These are not the only things, not even close -_-

i agree, but i wanted to point out ones that concerned me most.

The two main ones I'm Extremely disappointed about is, the mouse controls are buggy, and you cant create your own room.

Dyklicious's Senpai

Premium Girl

Also eventually when you click on the arrows to move onto the other room, your avatar actually dodges the arrow. I had to click it over 5times to make it go to the next room.

Vicious Stalker

14,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
So, animated items now work in the flash worlds! There is a problem, however. The animation is working as it should but the item also appears to be equipped in it's unanimated pose at the same time.

Genius

The Horny Demon
Zetsuen no Tempest
The Horny Demon
Zetsuen no Tempest
Narumi Misuhara

Known Issues To Be Fixed

In the convenient store there is a glitch, you can go under the red turn table type thing, not sure if its really a glitch, but its sort of odd

" Also it would be nice if you could still go from room to room without having to click on the arrow itself

" One more thing, at the moment you cannot move quite properly, if you click over another avatar you will stay in the same place, as well as if you were to click over a car space, or virtual item for example a Pole...

Just wanted to mention a few things, im sure other people would like to address this as well

Anyway thanks !

These are not the only things, not even close -_-

i agree, but i wanted to point out ones that concerned me most.

The two main ones I'm Extremely disappointed about is, the mouse controls are buggy, and you cant create your own room.

yeah thats quite annoying :L

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i find it easier if in rally didnt have to click the arrows i think it would be easier if we just walk threw them like we had it before..
in rally the parking lot when i put my car it looks small and i dont like that cause sometimes u want to show off your car. so can u please change that also i dont like that fact that we cant " invite friends" to rally i dont like that. okay.. v.v thanks .-.

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ohh and did i mention what happen to the rooms in rally, and vh.. um can we have that back ;/

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Narumi Misuhara

I'm running into an issue in VH where the arrow that previously took me to the house (in the northern most part of the VH area) just takes me to a loading page and doesn't finish loading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff