Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ten v11 's Pardner

Ice-Cold Cutie-Pie

Deojack
1) Some of us appear offline to all of our friends, and thus the "join friend" option isn't available for friends who want to find us.

Putting Gaians into random instances was a stupid idea. Please change it so that we can choose which instance we'd like to enter, just like rally had beforehand. Let us be able to create our own rooms.

2) Movement is really wonky, clicking certain areas doesn't work as well as using arrow keys does not work correctly still either. Towns 2/Current Rally/Current Hollywood are all reminiscent of the movement disaster that is zOMG. It's bad, it's glitchy, it's inaccurate. Whatever you guys were doing before with Towns & Rally's movement, you were doing right. Don't fix what isn't broken.

3) Rally looks way too big and the window should be reduced to its previous size which was similar to the size of Towns.

4) No possible way to get "direct link" so that we can link our friends to the rally we're in.

This, and then some.

Shirtless Friend

12,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Most of Gaia people don't like it....

Seeker

gaia_nitemareleft .
<insert complaint here>

I miss the old VH better.
1) Its so laggy and the loading screen takes forever for me to get in.
2) I miss having to make our own rooms.
3) Whats with the fast walking? Its making me sick watching everyone zoom around. emotion_puke

I think you should change it back please. emotion_facepalm . gaia_nitemareright
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can no longer choose where you want to be in Rally & Hollywood. Could you please bring that back?

Beloved Noob

7,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
i like the other version if u could make it like it is now but with all the other ones from the old flash games that would b great but the new rally and hollywood is just not working for me

O.G. Sex Symbol

I think the new Rally and VH itself is an issue and we should have the old one back. I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way~

Distinct Gaian

i got one
well when i click on my screen to move to location to location i noticed that if i while moving to the new location click the sit pose button i will then sit and continue to move

Beloved Noob

7,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
Existential Existence
I posted this in another glitch thread but since it's not in your list yet:
Quote:
Something with car placement is glitchy in Rally. I was clicking lots of parking spots and over time my car changed into something different. One time there was a ship under my UFO. Then one of those Robot things. Then my car turned into someone else's pickup truck...

add: This happens when I place my car over a previously vacated spot

I could even see it happening to other people
The car on the top most layer is the actual car that's there.
in the update they did on the dev forums they said that will happen if u read it it will say the cars are gonna be stacked over eachother

2,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big.
  • Find friends feature not working correctly.
  • Rally cars are too small.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing)
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours.
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

well i found a issue well you know that little store in the rally i got inside and somtimes its hard to move it would be nice if you made it easier plz? Thank you!

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
On the farthest east VH sidewalk strip you can walk right for a long while. there seems to not be much of a boundary there

The far house room in VH does not load for me. I just sit at the loading screen.
I'm not sure if that means its full or you cant go.

The speed as others have mentioned does not fit to the scale of Rally or VH. They are both seen more up close than towns 2 so having the same speed there does not make sense.

Having a compass point me to where my friend is doesn't guarantee that i will find my friend since we can't get to the same layer. Also the compass dispersal when i click an arrow to a new room.
Theres no way to meet with friends on it,

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zetsuen no Tempest
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

In the convenient store there is a glitch, you can go under the red turn table type thing, not sure if its really a glitch, but its sort of odd

" Also it would be nice if you could still go from room to room without having to click on the arrow itself

" One more thing, at the moment you cannot move quite properly, if you click over another avatar you will stay in the same place, as well as if you were to click over a car space, or virtual item for example a Pole...

Just wanted to mention a few things, im sure other people would like to address this as well

Anyway thanks !

These are not the only things, not even close -_-

Genius

The Horny Demon
Zetsuen no Tempest
Narumi Misuhara

Known Issues To Be Fixed

In the convenient store there is a glitch, you can go under the red turn table type thing, not sure if its really a glitch, but its sort of odd

" Also it would be nice if you could still go from room to room without having to click on the arrow itself

" One more thing, at the moment you cannot move quite properly, if you click over another avatar you will stay in the same place, as well as if you were to click over a car space, or virtual item for example a Pole...

Just wanted to mention a few things, im sure other people would like to address this as well

Anyway thanks !

These are not the only things, not even close -_-

i agree, but i wanted to point out ones that concerned me most.

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I truely hate what you have done with gaia. This s**t you updated is lame. I cant even picture gaia looking like it is now. Makes me not want to return and I been here since 2007 and loved it expect till now. So thanks for ruinning it.

Cutie-Pie

it takes a lot of time to load, is it normal? cat_surprised
my computer froze because of one of these rooms, i think it was the nightclub

oh and, i feel uncomfortable w/ the fonts you chose.

Newbie Millionaire

This change was the definition of "unnecessary."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas