Welcome to Gaia! ::

Towns: Cannot access/server will not load. I tried emailing whatever that may do. I keep getting this message,

SYSTEM ERROR
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

The weird thing about it is that I had a friend come use my laptop and her town worked just fine o.o.

Interstellar Explorer

brennanlebel
Towns: Cannot access/server will not load. I tried emailing whatever that may do. I keep getting this message,

SYSTEM ERROR

The weird thing about it is that I had a friend come use my laptop and her town worked just fine o.o.

If you are still new to Gaia and 3 days haven't passed yet since your registering, you can't go to hangouts yet, only 72 hours after you registered to Gaia. (I checked you in the user search, you registered on 6th so you should be able to join from tomorrow 3nodding )

Interstellar Explorer

xDChanDesu

gemini_x11

PaylessSneakers

SouMoon23

Hello there, you all have this error because you all joined recently and there is a new feature that doesn't let new users go up in the first 72 hours (3 days) after joining Gaia. If you input your Gaia name in the Gaia search, it should be visible in the find results below your avi when you joined (join date: month.day.year)
Gemini, I think you can join from today, from the time period of the day when you made the account (evening maybe?), all the others, you should be able join now already. 3nodding
I guess this 3 days info would be convenient to be be implemented at the registration page sweatdrop As far as I know, it got made so that people can get used to Gaia and stuff and maybe safety reasons too, I don't remember exactly. sweatdrop
I cant even get into virtual hollywood, towns, rally, or towns 2. It says that I am not logged in when it's in hollywood or rally but in the towns it says to email a certain address that when I did email it, it came up with this "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently" and a bunch of other stuff.

OG Duelist

9,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
Not even gold and silver

I move very slow in VH. Help?

break the two of us...

King Sex Symbol

I have red biohazrad detail on my car and it won't show it or any other items except the light underneath the car, I checked my car and it says all the items are equipped, it's been like this for a few days, any help or advice is appreciated
to me i find this weird because for all of the places i cant even load into it! it'll say some sort of error and tht im not logged in yet i am and to do these things which i do and the same effect happens..

Swapper

1,900 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

this is in the first towns but it doing the same with me and i think its been a few days now

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Transport doesn't appear to be functioning correctly anymore. Anytime I try, I get a white screen and sometimes I can see my friends, but not usually. I can't move up to join them; it's like there's a barrier there.
I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
I can't even join towns or hollywood...
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big. -FIXED
  • Usernames are black in VH & Rally instead of white. - FIXED
  • Chat bubble on/off option missing - FIXED (added to phone settings)
  • Rally cars are too small. - FIXED
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances. - FIXED
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours. - FIXED
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space - FIXED
  • Parking animation missing - FIXED
  • Find friends feature not working correctly. - FIXED
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing) - FIXED
  • Avatar image not updating in space when you log out, change it, log back in. - FIXED
  • Can't place car in Virtual Hollywood.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

i am unable to accept friends in rally
instead i get this link here
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/friends/?list=approval
it comes up saying 404 not found
if someone could look into why this is, it might help alot of users out

Shapeshifter

Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys,

Couldn't figure out where else to mention this. But with the Nochi/Lobo/Siku the Wolf "adult I am" pose, their run cycle is overly fast so that it looks...goofy and awkward and unappealing. Before Towns 2 was most recently updated, the cycle was slowed down so it looked elegant and nice. Please help me redirect this to whomever this is appropriate for; I would really love to see that slower movement cycle in Towns 2 as well as zOMG.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

Dangerous Member

4,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I really hate the fact that we can't join the servers we want and it puts us in random ones, and it doesn't allow us to hangout with friends, thats just unacceptable, I haven't been using this site much from this...

Dapper Noob

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Towns isn't even loading for me..

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big. -FIXED
  • Usernames are black in VH & Rally instead of white. - FIXED
  • Chat bubble on/off option missing - FIXED (added to phone settings)
  • Rally cars are too small. - FIXED
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances. - FIXED
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours. - FIXED
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space - FIXED
  • Parking animation missing - FIXED
  • Find friends feature not working correctly. - FIXED
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing) - FIXED
  • Avatar image not updating in space when you log out, change it, log back in. - FIXED
  • Can't place car in Virtual Hollywood.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

i am unable to accept friends in rally
instead i get this link here
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/friends/?list=approval
it comes up saying 404 not found
if someone could look into why this is, it might help alot of users out

It's because that url is worng, it should be http://www.gaiaonline.com/friends/?list=approval

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff