Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
When I go into Towns 2 on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome it gives me this message. I have no other windows open, but my logged in Gaia account homepage:

"Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen"

When I log into Towns same problem there on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome:

"Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com"

This comes up for rallying and virtual hollywood again:

"Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen"

Not that these error messages occur while loading these applications and not after I've gotten into a room and tried switching. None of the world applications will open. This is very detrimental to my Gaia social experience considering I just created my account. It would be awesome if somebody could give me a clue as to what is going on and how I can fix it. Also if it helps I am using an HP Laptop with Windows 7 installed and an intel core i3 processor. Thanks a bunch Gaia staff for taking the time to read through all our troubles. Much apprieciated!

In a relationship with MilliSmallz

Anxious Noob

No chat bar or anything for any of the virtual

User Image

Trash

15,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Most prefer the old hollywood and rally. Walk speed is very useful. There' a problem when your walking and kneeling at the same time. You can't create new rooms for guild occasions or to prevent lag. I hope you can take note of this. thanks

Kayeeng's Husbando

Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big. -FIXED
  • Usernames are black in VH & Rally instead of white. - FIXED
  • Chat bubble on/off option missing - FIXED (added to phone settings)
  • Rally cars are too small. - FIXED
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances. - FIXED
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours. - FIXED
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space - FIXED
  • Parking animation missing - FIXED
  • Find friends feature not working correctly. - FIXED
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing) - FIXED
  • Avatar image not updating in space when you log out, change it, log back in. - FIXED
  • Can't place car in Virtual Hollywood.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

whats this Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com
i cant join in towns

Starlily38's Husband

1. When going into Towns, Rally, Virtual Hollywood, I often get this error, which says: "Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen.". Even after refreshing the page or sometimes even after closing the window and opening it in a new window, it still shows the error. Plus my accounts are either close to a year old or a little over a year old and I still have been getting these errors since sometime in December.

2. Ignore button shows the user is on ignore, but it still shows the blocked users posts in Rally and Virtual Hollywood, when it's not supposed to.

3. Often having problems placing car in half of the empty parking spots, every time I go to the Rally. Especially when my car settings is already set to be able to use my car in Rally or Virtual Hollywood. Much apreciated if you sometime manage to get around to fixing these errors!
i kept logging out for no reason today i am sick of things like this happening
why cant we go back to the way things were?
I'm also having problems to where it won't let me access town, town 2, rally, or hollywood. I don't know what the problem is.
I can't enter none of the virtual places.
Any version of towns I go into, my avatar runs in place and won't stop moving even when I have stopped clicking.

Trash

15,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Restore the old rally and mtv, so that no one's complaining.
i thought i was the only one with this problem. So is or isn't there a way to fix it?

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seriously admins? Please stop being stubborn... and give us back the old virtual hollywood and rally's back so we can all socialize together peacefully. If you were going to test out this stupid new system, it should've just been just in Towns 2, you would have gotten more useful feedback and not this many people would be giving you crap about it.

Oh and one more thing, can't you guys see how empty Virtual Hollywood is now? How much more of a clearer message do you guys need to get? Like the whole system before is totally crapped on now.

The thousands of Gaians prefer the old ways, yet you guys are ignoring us, and prefer to try something new that no one likes. No better than Facebook that is for sure and just like Facebook, if you guys don't change it, we'll just get used to it... but we will never like it.

Liberal Voter

I get the same error whenever I try to open any of the Towns/Towns 2 etc spaces.

I guess it's a site-wide issue and not just me. That's good to know.

Witty Friend

Hello, I didn't see this mentioned so far as I had checked on this thread...

but I am not able to log into any sort of towns, towns 2, rally, hollywood at all. The screen starts to load and then it gives me this message:

"Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen."

Although it says that, I am logged in and I even logged in and out a couple times to attempt to satisfy that error. I've also refreshed and was not in any of the other flash spaces so I am not quite sure as to what the problem is. I do have bad internet, but that does not seem to be the issue because I have another account that I am actually moving from and created a new one to use, hoping to get back into Gaiaonline, and towns works fine on there, except for the exceptionally slow movement in Towns 2.

Does anyone know if they can assist me with this or what I should do or can do?

Thanks again! smile

Witty Friend

Oh I see that I'm not the only one x_x. Well at least there's that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff