Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

I didn't even buy this off the Cash Shop, I went and got it from the MP to see if I'd have any luck or even just make my money back lol

but as the pic clearly states... I cannot 8|
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Aloha,
I'm having the same problem. I think there was a Staff Alert today that said it was fixed... I'm gong to go check and see exactly what it said. I'll let you know what I find out.

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Me too, I just tried about ten minutes ago and still the same thing. I didn't see anything about the piggy, I did see an alert about the coin being fixed.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
MeleKeli
The staff alert was for the Magic Choice Coin, not the Piggy Charm
Botched Anatomy
mafiaXgeorge
This issue has been starting to pop up all over the place. Apparently some people have found a fix through switching browsers or computers. Also, clearing cache might help.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
I got my at the cash shop and it says the same thing too >,<

Tipsy Fairy

Same issue here :C.

Hope its fixed soon

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
crying i BOUGHT THIS ITEM AND PICKED THE GOLD AND TYVM FOR THE APPRECIATION BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ,BUT,IM TRYING TO GET ENOUGH GOLD FOR A PIXIE KITTEN vV.. I'M SPENDING a loT OF g~cash with u guys. SORRY CAPPS ,NOT YELLING, JUST STRESSING AND i CAN'T EVEN OPEN THE 100+ PIGGY GOLD/CHARM BUNDLE... AND i LIKED IT MORE WHEN u WHERE ABLE TO OPEN ONE @ A TIME,EITHER WAY IT'S TELLINGME THE SAME THING ERROR NOKT FOUNG BLAH,BLAH ITEM SWAP.. ITS JUST SITTINGUIN MY INVO. U CAN FIX THIS BY JUST GRANTING ME THE PIXIE KITTEN... GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I SPEND WITH U GUYS >.<BUT tHAT'L NEVER HAPPEN,SO PLEASE FIX IT? PLEEASE emo wahmbulance GAIA ISALL I LIVE FOR AND I'M 36NODS/IKR,PATHETIC gonk wahmbulance emo

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
emotion_bandaid emotion_donotwant emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein stressed crying wahmbulance
has anyone found this item worth it? for either the gold or charms?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff