Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mocca
Narren7
Yeah I noticed the sponser links are gone too.
And half the time the gold glitch is twisting the knife in my back too..

I just lost about 6k worth of items..
So yeah I'm not very happy either.
I LOST 16K WORTH OF ITEMS crying
I LOST MY OMG
I don't like to give the Gaia mods and admins a harder time than they must already have maintaining a community of this magnitude... but trading is pretty much the life blood of Gaia (Right next to the forums and the art), so to avoid trading all together is highly inconveniencing. I wouldn't mind them taking the site down for a week if it would mean giving it the much needed overhaul to the Art Arena and Trade Exchange that it needs... Right now, it seems that Gaia is walking on 3 legs and the mods and admins are stretched to their limits... I think that Gaia needs a break to work out the kinks.
jsut a few words [this is a bunch of ******** bull s**t, u can kick me off i dont give a fllying ******** cause this sie damn well sucks now, why dont u guys get the act together and fix this ******** problom all of my rares went along with my ******** clothes, god damn it this ******** sucks] stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

Greedy Lover

18,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It ate a lot of my stuff too. I was trading from my other character (Xavier Reed) to this one cause of safety precautions if this one got hacked or something. I went to trade things back and poof...gone.
The site stopped loading and I hit refresh, cause it usually works for me and then everything was gone. Lost my hand/feet wraps, eyepatch, studded necklace and my black pants. crying I'm saddened crying I want my items back.
If they're lost for good, then I'm gone for good. Or I'll start a new life and get on with it. crying I'm still saddened though.
If you lost items in trades, please post in this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3589928
Gaia is NOT responsible for lost iems or gold.
neutral
There was an announcement in the Exchange about the bank and how it's been unstable.
I wish you all the best of luck with getting your items though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces