Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anna_Sohma's Wife

Anxious Lunatic

I am trying for the Bidding war and Inquisitor achievements. I have a Poll with 50 people having taken it and I have been bidding on the same item about 5 times now. The counters for these achievements are not counting. Will I still get the achievements or are all my efforts for naught.

Anna_Sohma's Wife

Anxious Lunatic

And now my noob wrangler count is in the 3 thousands and hasten given it to me...

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
The noob wrangler actually lists the id of the noobs. Each id is seperated by a comma.

Like here, for example: Click here

that person has 3

Saxy Coder

Magoa
Unfortunately most of the Achievement counters are broken, but you should still receive your achievement once you have fulfilled the requirements for it.
It sometimes takes up to 3 days for achievements to grant, so be patient if it does not grant right away.

The only problems you run into with the counter is when it has to do with the attendance ones (Marathon, Streaker, etc.)
Those reset at random intervals, so if you are experiencing that, it might be a good idea to keep a record of your login days in a Test Thread. If it keeps resetting, you can PM a dev about it and ask them to manually grant it using the proof you have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff