Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Heyy, totally weird, but when I try to decorate my b/f's house in towns 2 with Basic Yellow Table, I get some green door when I drag it down to place in the house. I wasn't sure at first what the green door's exact item name is as I don't have it in either our inventories, but by looking in The Faktori, I've determined that it is the Green Snuggle Door. Now usually doors can't be placed on the floor, they have to be on the wall, but since the programming is for a door, it let me randomly place it in the middle of the floor as you see in the picture, and also, a little harder to see is that in the house inventory there, is that the icon for the Basic Yellow Table is paled out, indicating it is in use already, also, please note, the fake snuggle door is appearing as paler than it appears in the shop.

Is there any way to fix this glitch? I've already tried exiting the window to decorate the home and starting over....

Also, just to check, I bought another Basic Yellow Table, it did the same thing, so it's not a one-off, it's the item itself