Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you fkn kidding me
earlier today it was giving me both gold and candy
now it only gives me gold, 100k every fkn round, tried restarting - gold only, closed the game and re opened it - gold only. Why make it tougher every round only to get 100k every time. I need the candy so I can get more armor to fight the boss which I can't beat because I only have 2 pieces of clothing. Do something.

Destructive Reveler

Moeseph
Are you fkn kidding me
now it only gives me gold, 100k every fkn round, tried restarting - gold only, closed the game and re opened it - gold only. Why make it tougher every round only to get 100k every time. I need the candy so I can get more armor to fight the boss which I can't beat because I only have 2 pieces of clothing. Do something.
You can only get candy for each new level you beat (like when you got items during previous events) Each time you replay that level you just get gold. You can also get candies from attacking/healing and randomly finding them in forums.
Avalei
Moeseph
Are you fkn kidding me
You can only get candy for each new level you beat (like when you got items during previous events) Each time you replay that level you just get gold. You can also get candies from attacking/healing and randomly finding them in forums.

emotion_facepalm that means I have to wait til' level 7 and higher? neutral

Destructive Reveler

Moeseph
Avalei
Moeseph
Are you fkn kidding me

emotion_facepalm that means I have to wait til' level 7 and higher? neutral
Yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas