Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bunny

I baited myself into buying 2 of them, since they were going for 399 each and the thumbnail was one of a 100-plus pack...

opened both and i got 2 bags 1 frmo each...about 4bil from each lmao

i know it's partially my fault for actually taking it as legit but it was LABELLED and PICTURED as a 100+ pack...

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I feel for it as well i was like so confused ahahahaha

Big Bunny

Hardcore Hoarder

29,915 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ramielion

The announcement said "We've also got Super Gold Grab Bag Plus available in La Victoire, where opening one is equivalent to opening 100 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once."

So if I understand that correctly, when you buy one for the 399 that says 100, when you open it, it essentially is opening all 100 at once. So the gold you get from opening that, is the total for all 100.

Hope that makes sense. Bit confusing 3nodding

Big Bunny

-Lady Alaina-
Ramielion

The announcement said "We've also got Super Gold Grab Bag Plus available in La Victoire, where opening one is equivalent to opening 100 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once."

So if I understand that correctly, when you buy one for the 399 that says 100, when you open it, it essentially is opening all 100 at once. So the gold you get from opening that, is the total for all 100.

ah i guess i thought >100< bags would amount to a bit more than 4bil lol

Hardcore Hoarder

29,915 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ramielion
-Lady Alaina-
Ramielion

ah i guess i thought >100< bags would amount to a bit more than 4bil lol

You would think so, but a lot of times one bag would usually average around 30-94 million or so with the occasional 300 million etc. thrown in the mix. I'd hold off for the ones that are not all packed into one click, less fun that way.
i fell for it too mad thought it was 100 separate ones

Romantic Receiver

13,715 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
Felinophile

I would prefer 100 separate ones. P:

But at least you guys GOT your payouts. TWO of the times I've purchased items like these,it displays my won amount, and I get NOTHING added to my gold count. Boo Diddly.
Pathfinder
Felinophile

I would prefer 100 separate ones. P:

But at least you guys GOT your payouts. TWO of the times I've purchased items like these,it displays my won amount, and I get NOTHING added to my gold count. Boo Diddly.
after i read this thread i sold mine lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces