Welcome to Gaia! ::

Businesswoman

Yeah, I know it just launched yesterday, but my (I don't know what you would call it) profile/character is stuck on or in a battle/fight since yesterday. I thought rereating or forfeitting would take me out of there and closing the browser, but I went on today and it just brought me back to the same thing.

Girl-Crazy Lover

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Miss Prime
Yeah, I know it just launched yesterday, but my (I don't know what you would call it) profile/character is stuck on or in a battle/fight since yesterday. I thought rereating or forfeitting would take me out of there and closing the browser, but I went on today and it just brought me back to the same thing.
Maybe you could try refreshing your browser page. That's what I always do when nothing else works.

Friendly Reveler

9,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Miss Prime

Ditto

Precious Treasure

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
@_@ I get the same problem too.
It freezes too often and while I was in a battle the other day with someone, it just completely frozen.
It's actually frozen again right now.

Businesswoman

Yeah the game is still in beta so it's to be expected, fortunately it corrected it self, but It took a while. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff