Welcome to Gaia! ::

As "some" of you might know, Christmas is up and running and people get SS:es and post them in their journals. Now, there's a big risk to stretch the page, not DOWNWARDS, but to the different sides of the window thanks to the pictures.
And until today things were fine with that. You could still see them, and they didn't stretch the page to a really annoying size, but just a bit, so you had to scroll a little.

But now it doesn't work. It stretches the page all the same, but you can't scroll since the new layout doesn't offer a bigger space than there already is (if you go to my journal and look at my SS:es you'll get my point).

So, well, I've tried to kind of sort the pictures so that they can be actually seen and stuff, but it doesn't work all that well and now I'm wondering if you've got some other idea or if that's just a temporary glitch or something.

I'm using Internet Explorer, and yes, dad's pc is a bit glitchy so it might be the problem, but if you look at my journal, can you see all images? I'd really like to know...
It seems to work correctly in IE and Opera, if you maximize the page. Firefox and Netscape seem to display it properly even without maximizing the window. Perhaps you could try resizing the window, or using another browser, and advising your veiwers to do the same.

I am sorry that I cannot provide any more assistance..
sweatdrop
95-chan
It seems to work correctly in IE and Opera, if you maximize the page. Firefox and Netscape seem to display it properly even without maximizing the window. Perhaps you could try resizing the window, or using another browser, and advising your veiwers to do the same.

I am sorry that I cannot provide any more assistance..
sweatdrop

Hmm, I've maximized the window, but it doesn't work. x.x; I just hope they fix this soon...
Oh, by the way, it works again! <33 *dances*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces