Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am on day 62, streaker achievement should have been awarded days ago, and it has reset back to day 14. please fix this AGAIN and credit the streaker award. thank you.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I filed a ticket over a week ago and still waiting to hear about it. Streaker keeps resetting and Marathon just won't move.

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
you would think that gaia would keep better track of the time continuous achievements better than they currently do. this back and forth with the numbered days is rediculous. people will stop doing them if they become too irratic. I just hope they get mine correct by the time I reach the 90 day level for this next achievement I'm currently on ( I AM DONE WITH THE 60 DAY ONE!!! get my daily numbers RIGHT!)

O.G. Gaian

Just a reminder, one of the devs did mention a couple months back that for some reason, the system was having trouble with those achievements for users who use the "keep me logged in" option. If you've been using this, you might want to try unchecking that and logging in manually for a few days, and see if that makes any difference. Good luck.

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't use the keep me logged in option, and my count in STILL WRONG!! please fix this again guys. I'm several days past due on the streaker achievement and well on the way to the 90 day one!

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
it's still wrong guys....tapping foot impatiently and scowling....how about getting my numbers right and giving me my earned streaker achievement!!!!

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
my streaker score is STILL WRONG and so my achievement points is STILL WRONG!!! how about getting this FIXED!!!!!

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am on day 7 of the marathon award guys!!!! where is my streaker achievement!!! this is getting very annoying!!!

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
It's still wrong!!!! get the wax out of your ears and put your glasses on and PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! This is very annoying, having to keep asking you guys to FIX THE PROBLEM!!! you wonder why gaia is loosing members, well this is one reason, DUH!!! stop offering achievements if you are going to keep messing up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff