Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

I noticed that once the Easter Event 2k12 has ended, a Stop Script Warning would pop up whenever I would attempt to load my inventory (either for Trading or for dressing up my Avatar, for instance).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't believe it is a virus (I have Anti-virus enabled) and I cleared both the cookies & cache from my browser. I have Firefox Mozilla by the way if it helps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

ugh i get this every single time i equip something or change tabs
so ******** annoying
please fix this

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
And I thought it was just me o . o

Alien Invader

I have been getting this as well on multiple browsers.

Gaian

Eserel
ugh i get this every single time i equip something or change tabs
so ******** annoying
please fix this

Lamour Amelia
And I thought it was just me o . o

vee jumped
I have been getting this as well on multiple browsers.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem either.
And unfortunately, it hasn't been fixed yet.
I'm going to continue to bump this thread until somebody provides an answer.

Thanks again for the responses.

Loving Elder

I ended up doing the fix on my end because it was annoying for Firefox. x.x But it does involve altering the more advance settings in Firefox. I don't know how to fix it on other browsers though.

Invisible Explorer

The only way to solve this problem is to - by some means or another - temporarily disable the ads that are running as it is some sort of scripting related to the ads that is making the site very inaccessible.

Unsealed Exhibitionist

I can tell you -exactly- what ad is causing this issue. It's that stupid a** Coca-Cola Jason-Whoever ad that's making Firefox not respond and freeze up with the "script" pop-up. Also I don't understand why they've decided to make each tab in "Customize Avatar" bring about a new ad every time you click on them, but that's the most annoying thing ever when coupled with this troublesome ad.

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Well, it looks like they disabled or stopped the Coca-Cola ad, but now this new Wheat Thins ad is causing the same problem. Seems we aren't in the safe zone yet...

Fashionable Streaker

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
I've been having the same problem as well.

Every time the ad changes (usually after switching tabs) I will get the exact same warning. Changing my avatar has become a very tedious task because of this little script hiccup.

Btw, I'm currently using the latest version of firefox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff