Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byzantine Blademaster

Update: 1/25/15- I forgot about this thread, just noticed someone posted in it about this issue and other issues. My achievements have been long since granted, thanks to the time and effort of Admin Jak Bauer, for participating in this thread and doing what he could personally to resolve mine and everyone's issues. Just updating the thread so that anyone still having the issues might get noticed and have their achievements from the Halloween event granted.

Original Post- Just saw the Staff Update that announced there were new achievements granted from the Halloween event and that we were all to be granted them already. I went and checked the achievement list, I hadn't gained any points and did not reflect any new achievements earned, nor did it show any new achievements behind my more recent achievements since I have earned other achievements since the Halloween event.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Yep. I'm missing my achievement too.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Ditto. No achievement here, either. But when has anything ever worked on this site the way it was supposed to?
>>;;

Byzantine Blademaster

RandomKate

Seems to be a common problem.

Gorath Tsu

I know. A lot of things on Gaia glitch or flat out don't work. That's beside the point. lol

Still no achievement granted. It's been a few hours since that Staff Update was published, yet it seems no one was granted their achievements.

Unstoppable Krampus

I'm also missing the achievement. My mule never did get the winning item either.

Man, Halloween just sucked.

User Image

Buggy Reveler

User ImageUser Image

~No new achievement here, either. =[~

Destructive Daredevil

Hooray I'm not alone~

Nada here.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I just got online for the day. I'm glad to hear that they are at least putting out the achievements, but saddened that it seems the granting is elusive.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Also missing mine as well. I'll give it a day before I send in a ticket like I had to during the Halloween event to get the Spirit hoarder one to even finally show up after 4 days of posting in their Bug thread and it going ignored each day.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
No new Achievement for me either. Here's to hope they're lagging is why they're not being granted yet.
I'm going to have to check my mules to see if they have either one yet as well. sweatdrop

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
Think that sucks... I've had a ticket open since November 1st because I'm still missing 5 of the achievements I worked my a** off to earn, and one of the achievements I actually got granted to me has a broken image... DX

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Same. My main doesn't have it yet my mule has the final achievement which I find a bit odd... Since I never battle with it.
I never got the "Spirit Hoarder" achievement nor the grant item.

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Haven't received the new achievement either. Nor have I received the Spirit Hoarder and Valiant Collector. Yet, one of my mule was granted one of the new achievements, Hellraiser so I know it's granting , but sporadically.

Dapper Phantom

13,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I also do not have the achievement. I also didn't get the one for the full item set and I got those during event. emotion_donotwant lameness

Devoted Reveler

44,040 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
No achievement here or on my other main account. I really hope I don't have to file another ticket for missing Halloween achievements. =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff