Kitten

26,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Valiant Collector 300
KaryuunoSamurai
C4TBYTES
KaryuunoSamurai

Ditto - I know a lot of people were really upset over losing their kills a while back...
And even the items from the gold stores are glitching for a few too! D:

I was one of them. Kind of had to walk away before I started doing or saying anything that I would've regretted. sweatdrop

Haven't had the items from the gold stores glitch yet for me though. Though I have heard about that and did know the ToT was pretty glitchy right from the start this year.

Just yeah, it needs to be extended with what we've all had to go through not to mention there's that kill count glitch. I've heard for some people their kill counts kept getting reset multiple times. Then there's the boss glitches...

The boss glitches were the worst for me.
I had no candies, I had no stamina potions...
I couldn't attack them or heal others, nor myself.

I waited it out and eventually I was able to get enough
candies from the boss/players to stock up on the potions.

Ugh, I'll be damned if I pay for GC over something so buggy!

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
C4TBYTES
KaryuunoSamurai

The boss glitches were the worst for me.
I had no candies, I had no stamina potions...
I couldn't attack them or heal others, nor myself.

I waited it out and eventually I was able to get enough
candies from the boss/players to stock up on the potions.

Ugh, I'll be damned if I pay for GC over something so buggy!

I didn't really have a problem with them. Though most of the problems didn't start until after my kill count got reset. I did end up having to fight the same first two bosses which was how I got the extra dolls from them. Didn't really aim to go out and fight them though because my aim was just to quickly get through the 100 kills( incase the kill count got reset again). sweatdrop

I still don't know why they set it up where you have to fight a boss before healing a team mate. Could understand if it had to be mandatory to need to kill/fight a boss before getting to go after the next group of enemies( a lot of games do it unfortunately) however needing to fight the boss before healing a team mate shouldn't be mandatory. Healing team mates shouldn't have to depend on whether or not you've fought a boss or need to fight one.

In that situation having it set up like this it would pretty much make it impossible to do anything else but wait or just walk away altogether. The last Halloween battle event it wasn't mandatory to fight bosses nor was it mandatory to need to before being able to heal others either.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame you or anyone who wouldn't pay for GC for something like this. It's not worth wasting one's money especially when there's so many bugs that makes it impossible to get anywhere or earn anything.

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Same issue :/
I've collected everything and got all the achievements other than those two.
I am done with this damn glitchy event.
I just want my achievements dammit.

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Having a similar issue as well.
I have all of Jacks gear but no achievement for it.
Still need two items for the advocate set. Ive beaten the first three bosses, no achievement for that either.
Right now the boss keeps telling me I have to wait five minutes before fighting again. Its been fifteen now.

Cheery Capitalist

Same issue here. I know achievements take a few hours to grant, generally, but it's been a day, almost two now, and I've still got nothing. I'm going to be rather sad if this issue isn't fixed, as I put in a lot of effort this time, to make time to get all the items :c

Fuzzy Dragon

I got all my trick or treat items within 3 days of the event started on both my accounts. No achievement on either account. My main has multiples of every advocate item (Just waiting for them to restock on this account. It needs the scarf but no biggie if I don't get it. Ill pass the one extra to this account) No achievement. I submitted a ticket on that account last night. I hope they get this fixed it seems to have hit a lot of people. Overall the glitches of this event have killed much of the fun and it's almost like they quit doing anything with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff