Welcome to Gaia! ::

embassynight's Husband

Playful Kitten

34,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I got the items in the end but still haven't gotten my achievements.
It's the whole reason I donated.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lll Yuki Kun lll
Were you one of the people on delayed grants, and had to wait for the PM from the staff about your Inventory being modified?
I was in the same boat and replied to my PM (which had come from Zero) asking if I should file a ticket for them...
The message is still in my Outbox, but I'll try to remember to post an update here if it does go through ^^;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

embassynight's Husband

Playful Kitten

34,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lll Yuki Kun lll
Were you one of the people on delayed grants, and had to wait for the PM from the staff about your Inventory being modified?
I was in the same boat and replied to my PM (which had come from Zero) asking if I should file a ticket for them...
The message is still in my Outbox, but I'll try to remember to post an update here if it does go through ^^;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Yeah I got a message saying I was granted my items.
I dunno if it was from Zero though but I just filed a ticket because someone suggested that I do so.
And thanks biggrin
I'll keep you updated too.

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Yeah, I got the email from Zero and replied asking about my achievements as well. Will put in a ticket if I don't have an answer by the end of the kickstarter, I guess.

embassynight's Husband

Playful Kitten

34,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Infinities
Yeah, I got the email from Zero and replied asking about my achievements as well. Will put in a ticket if I don't have an answer by the end of the kickstarter, I guess.

I got a response from filing a ticket.
They said they are working on it and will notify me when I get them.

embassynight's Husband

Playful Kitten

34,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lll Yuki Kun lll

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Hey I got a response from filing a ticket smile
They said they were working on it and will notify me when I get them.

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lll Yuki Kun lll
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lll Yuki Kun lll

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I also had to go through the modified inventory thing to get my item granted. What category did you file your ticket under? Was it Gaia events? Or the Items/Gold one?

Though the reply you got makes it sound as if those on that previous list may be granted achievements around the same time automatically [since it sounds like none of us got them].

embassynight's Husband

Playful Kitten

34,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mister Noh Bahdi
lll Yuki Kun lll
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lll Yuki Kun lll

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I also had to go through the modified inventory thing to get my item granted. What category did you file your ticket under? Was it Gaia events? Or the Items/Gold one?

Though the reply you got makes it sound as if those on that previous list may be granted achievements around the same time automatically [since it sounds like none of us got them].

I filed it under Gaia Events.
We should all have them now according to Zero Omega.
Which I do smile

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lll Yuki Kun lll

I have it now. Thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff