Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was doing Daily Chance when I got two Snowflake Charms from it. I didn't think much of it, other than that I could get some cool stuff.

So I went to GoFusion, got an item that needed only one Snowflake charm, didn't notice anything. Then I got two more items.

Then I remembered that I thought that I only had two Snowflake items.
I checked the corner... And I have a million Snowflake charms.

I'm freaking out, please don't ban me, Gaia. emotion_0A0 I didn't even notice until after the third item, I didn't buy anything else. Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee fix this soon, I'm not doing any more GoFusion stuff until this is fixed!

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
I strongly recommend that no one use these snowflake charms until instructed otherwise by Gaia staff. If this is a glitch, abusing it by spending the charms is not permitted.

Devoted Informer

I got the same thing. X3
But mine had 750,000 gold in the 'Granted' box with a snowflake charm in the picture box.

I'm sure this is just a glitch, as long as you don't spend them or try to exploit it, no one will get into trouble for it.
-Koto- the Announcer
I got the same thing. X3
But mine had 750,000 gold in the 'Granted' box with a snowflake charm in the picture box.

I'm sure this is just a glitch, as long as you don't spend them or try to exploit it, no one will get into trouble for it.

I spent a couple, but the mod said as long as I hold onto the items and don't abuse it anymore.

Which I won't, because I love my account and I don't want to get in trouble. First the Gcash issue, now this. I've been afraid for my account both times.

Devoted Informer

The Child of Aura
-Koto- the Announcer
I got the same thing. X3

I spent a couple, but the mod said as long as I hold onto the items and don't abuse it anymore.

Which I won't, because I love my account and I don't want to get in trouble. First the Gcash issue, now this. I've been afraid for my account both times.

Seeing as you didn't intentionally try to abuse them, I doubt you'll get into any trouble.

Anytime you feel like you've been glitched an item or something, it's best to let a mod know right away so that they don't think you tried to do it on purpose.

RubyNoir x's Senpai

Angelic Gaian

scream I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. 750,000 SNOWFLAKE CHARMS AND ONLY ONE SHOWS UP IN FUSION !!!!

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
The Child of Aura
-Koto- the Announcer
I got the same thing. X3

me too on spending BEFORE THE GLITCH

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
Godamnit gaia.. With how gaia is in the process of playing with payouts to some features if I got the charms I'd be so happy to spend em all if I hadn't looked at staff alerts earlier. Plus I didn't get any snow charms..

This seems like a cruel joke since they're soulbound and nearly impossible to buy.

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Gaia should state on the Staff Alert for people not to spend it nor sell/gift items created with it, I honestly thought I hit the motherload until I notice how long it would take me to spent it all and then seeing the alert. The only fair way to reverse this would be a general time machine to before it, it would be very unfair to get banned for Gaia's "screw up" and lack of information right away because they always try to write the least they can on those staff alerts instead of giving some guidance already. Either that or let it go and just take away the charms and who sold items just had a big win.

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

oh and anyone who bought an item generated from it from the MP would also be considered exploiting the glitch because of it's low prices ;p

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Ugh... I didn't get the staff update because I accidentally turned them off.^^; I bought the gofusion brushstroke item from the mp a few minutes ago not realizing it was made with snowflake charms. *sigh* I'm guessing my trading pass will be disabled soon? Also, I saw people doing giveaways in CB. WHY the hell would they think that is a smart idea? sweatdrop "Hey CB! Who wants their trading pass disabled!? Post here! emotion_awesome "

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Mine had 750,000 gold in the 'Granted' box with a snowflake charm in the picture box.
Didn't use any of the charms.

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
>...< I also got snowflake charms. I made a few items with them last night when they were granted, now that I know they're glitch I shan't touch them. My biggest worry is that I made a chance item with the snowflake charms, and then I used it. I don't remember what I got as a reward from it, I was just getting back into gaia >< I don't want to get banned over this

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sensifer
Gaia should state on the Staff Alert for people not to spend it nor sell/gift items created with it, I honestly thought I hit the motherload until I notice how long it would take me to spent it all and then seeing the alert. The only fair way to reverse this would be a general time machine to before it, it would be very unfair to get banned for Gaia's "screw up" and lack of information right away because they always try to write the least they can on those staff alerts instead of giving some guidance already. Either that or let it go and just take away the charms and who sold items just had a big win.

I agree with that I thought I had hit the big time to but then I went through my Alerts and read that they had made a mistake so I stopped immediately not wanting to cause trouble. From now on when I log on I'm checking my announcements and alerts first lol.

Bear

ugh i didn't know you could get banned for this. maybe this is what they should talk about in, idk, the 100 announcements they put up every day?
sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces