Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Flash version: 11.3.300.268
Browser addons: None

The loading from page to page takes longer than before the update. The page also sometimes gets stuck with the word loading at the top of the page and never finishes loading; I have to close the window and pull up a new window.

Another major problem is, after I click on the next page on a thread I am unable to use the drop tabs under other users or myself. If I want to use the drop tab I have to refresh the page, but as soon as I move on to the next page it happens again. I have been having this problem since the update as well.

Edit: I forgot about this one. Sometimes the page loads "long." I scroll to the bottom of the page and there is just a big, black white space.

Shirtless Explorer

Operating System = Windows Vista (64-bit)

Internet/Web Browser = Internet Explorer

Flash version =11.3.300.271

Browser Add-ons = None

Whenever I surf the forums and post in threads, before the page loads, it goes white and then loads or loads in parts. I think it might have something to do with the ads, but I’m not too sure.

Thank you for taking time to look into this stuff! biggrin

3,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
are u a spy ,istier rolleyes

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Hello. I'm going to come out with it, because I don't know where to post this here. Well, the "Reply" button's text is misplaced a few inches under the supposed location of the text. This is a tiny issue, but it is of annoyance to me. Can you please help me with this?

Retro Punk

I got an " unresponsive script " I've had this problem on and off all last week. And a couple before that.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/src/_/e143bb5df5304ae98988a03a4dabca2e-1332-288/pkg-gaia_core.js:8

Im useing : Winxp , FF13.1 , AdobeF 11.4 Java 7.7

I have adblock plus.

As well as the two add ons that were automatically installed when i got the latest java.

Also : Windows media player plugin direct link.... ( which i dont remember getting)

and Windows presentation foundation ( also dont remember installing )

Sweet Glitch

O.P: Windows XP home. (32-bit)
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
Flash: 11.3.31.232
Adons Adblock plus, click & clean.

Recently, have been experiencing some loading issues mostly inside my Subscriptions and lately is happening also with Gaia "Home" page exactly when the www. yui.yahooapis.com is entering to my Laptop. It does delay around a minute to show up a single page.

Gracious Phantom

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
Flash Version: 11.3.31.232
Add-ons: Adblock Plus Version: 2.5.44

I've been experiencing lots of lag related to the marketplace (Trying to imput password when selling an item) and issues trying to post on the forums. And sometime the page times out more then anything.
(And the biggest challenge is trying to get this post through...)

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Please include:

Operating System

- Windows seven
- accer
- unsure
Internet/Web Browser
-Firefox
Flash version
un sure new laptop
unsure

So i am clicking on the Join forums on my friends who are on line ( Va through my gaia page ) And i get there okay. But when i want to view another page ( like say it sends me to a page 15 of 100 i want to see the first page) It goes gray ( the whole page ) and keeps on loading and loading. But nothing is happening. So i am not sure what is going on here. And sorry if i don't know every thing on my computer like i said filling it out i just got the new laptop ( from rent a center and not even two months ) Now i can play every thing from videos and stuff with no problem. Cause it has that newest thing the I3 intel D: So yea not sure what is going on sad

Distinct Shapeshifter

Operating System: Mac OSx 10.5.8

Browser: Mozilla Firefox/15.0.1

Flash Version: 10.3.183.23

Add-ons/extensions: N/a

When posting a comment on a friend's profile, the time dated on the comment is one minute before my computer's clock.

Dedicated Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Browser: Google Chrome v. 22.0.1229.79m

Flash Version: 11.3.31.331

Addons/Extensions: AdBlock 2.5.45

Basically, I will minimize Gaia every now and then for numerous different reasons, and when I return there is immense site lag, as in there's a huge delay between keystrokes and the letters coming up on the screen. Animations run at about 1-2 frames per second. If I close Gaia and reopen it, it works fine for awhile.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I am indeed experencing this slow forums thing. It's been hard to type, been hard to browse, and been hard to even enjoy beeing on here. I have a Windows 7 ultimate and im a Google Chrome user. What is going on with this site lately?

Nyx Quatorze's Significant Otter

Not just slow forums. Slow site. It's ridiculous how slow gaia is running. Takes me close to ten minutes to see, open read and reply to a pm! AND that's only if I type my reply into a word doc and then copy and paste. Trying to type it out is so laggy that it's impossible. I will have typed three sentences before it finishes loading one word.

This needs to be fixed.

Operating system: Window 7

Web Browser: Google Crome. (No issue on IE9 but I never, EVER use IE save for now, to type this complaint.)

Flash doesn't matter, compatibility clearly has to do with web browser as Gaia works on one but not the other.

Noob

Ever since gaia realeased the new game everything lag's.
zOMG
Rally
towns
Etc
Yep, it's pretty slow and needs quite some time for the pages to load on my lap top. OS: Windows 7, Browser: Mozilla 5.0, Flash Version: 11.4.402.287.

Strangely enough, I don't get this problem on my old desktop computer, which is quite obsolete.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, the forums are very slow. Whenever I navigate to the next page or department, the server takes too long to take me there. Same goes for the rest of the site. I have my computer system cleaned out every day, and then I go on the Internet fast again. And usually, GaiaOnline has faster speed in connecting or initializing, but in these cases, it suddenly became very slow. I am using Internet Explorer on Windows XP and I have Google Chrome which I am not using as much. But I have no Firefox Downloaded. I also use Flash player 10 or 11 on my browser. And I have it on my desktop computer which is from Envision, my mouse and electronic plug-in mousepad are both from WACOM and my CPU shows a sony diskette slot with a writemaster DVD/RW/disc/CD tray. These are my connectivities and GaiaOnline usually runs very fast. But now it is running slow as well as the forums. I wait for this problem to get solved. Oh, and I have no add-on's (just "Google", "Suggested Sites" and "Get more Add-ons" buttons).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff