Operating System
Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
Firefox

Flash version

Browser Add-ons:
-AdBlock Plus 2.1.2
-Tektek toolbar

whenever I jump to a different page in forums, the page doesn't load even after waiting for a minute.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
Browser: Chrome
Flash Version: 11.3.300.265
Browser Add-ons: N/A

It doesn't even load slowly. It never loads at all -____-

Invisible Gaian

Browser: Firefox (14.0.1)
Add-ons: Add Block Plus (2.1.2) - Disabled for Gaiaonline
Personas 1.6.2
tektek toolbar 2.1 (2.1.20110621)

When attempting to change from page to page in the forums, the page does not change although it will say its "Loading..."
In order to check them, I will have to load the page I wish to read in another tab.
This seems to be becoming an escalating problem as it only happened once or twice a few days ago (up to maybe a week ago) to where I am now, for every page.
The drop-down menu under a user's avatar will not work a majority of the time.

Aside for the forums issues, the whole site itself appears to be loading a lot slower then normal with pages seeming to never fully load.
I do know that my internet can be rather slow but it can still load up pages from other websites which would previously take longer to load up than Gaia.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Browser: Firefox
Flash Version: 11.3.300.268
Browser Add-ons: Add block plus, Woot

Lately when posting on the Forums every time I try to go a page forward or back it will be "loading" For hours and hours. 98/100 times. If I refresh the page and try again its loading forever once again. Its not like I have a slow computer or a slow contention. I have the fastest computer in the house. And yet my roomies forums load fine. Its been going this for about 5 days now. And its making roleplaying really hard for me. Please help.

Indulgent Lover

Operating System
Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
Google Chrome

When I'm in a forum and click to view another page the page will go grey and give me a loading screen. Then it'll just stay in the loading screen and freeze. I can only click the back button on my browser.
Every time i try to buy from the gaia cash shop it says data base error :/ also every time i go into towns my character bugs out and wont stop moving its really annoying all this only happened after i bought 5 Fanciful light charmers.

Timid Explorer

Browser:Firefox
Flash Version:10.3.183.11
Browser Add-ons: AdBlock Plus

When I'm in a thread and click to view another page, the page will go grey and say loading. It'll stay on the loading screen and freeze until I refresh. Then I have to open a new tab to go to another page.

Witty Darling

10,750 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Browser: Chrome
Flash Version:11.3.300.265
Browser Add-ons: None that I'm aware of...

If I try to go into a busy thread, for example, a Rejected Olympics guide in the GCD, I cannot go past the first page or I get frozen on the grey loading screen.

Festive Werewolf

27,375 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • That One Hero 500
I'm getting stuck with a tint over the window and a "loading" message, and forum pages won't load properly.

Operating System:
Windows 7, 64-bit

Internet/Web Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

Flash version:

Browser Add-ons:
Add to Amazon Wish List
AdBlock

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Web Browser: Safari
Flash Version: 10.3.183.10
Browser Add-ons: None

When I try to go to another page the loading tint would appear and it would just freeze like that forcing me to refresh and stay on the page I started off on.

Feline Enthusiast

12,825 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Browser Ad-ons: Adblock

I seem to be having a similar problem with some of the other posters; when I am in a thread and I try to go to a different page via clicking the page number, the page greys and simply says "loading". It does not load, no matter how long I leave the page be. This wasn't a problem until a couple of days ago for me, and it happens regardless of how busy the thread is.
I tried to change pages in Internet Explorer a few minutes ago, and did not have the same problem; however I would rather not use that browser.

EDIT; It seems to be working now, thanks. c:
EDIT x2: Nevermind, still bugged.

Tiny Loiterer

xStill having problems. It's been over a week and you haven't even given us an update? It's been getting worse and it's a huge hassle to even bother with forums at all.

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Browser: Google Chrome
Flash Version: 11.3.31.222
Browser Add-ons: None

When I go to load a new page by hitting the arrow or clicking the page number while in the same thread, the page gets a gray tint and it says "loading..." at the top. The page never actually loads unless the next page has only one or two posts on it, or something like CB with a lot of tiny posts. It's gotten to the point where I have to open it in a new tab if I actually want to see it, and it's been going on for about three weeks. The same also happens with Firefox.
i hate when the pages freezes nd u have to wait 2 or 3 minutes so the page could load scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff