Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sweetheart

28,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
So just about an hour ago I noticed that my emojis/text edit/coding tool box for forums was missing. I also cannot add polls, post actions, or change post styles.
The Gaia online logo says ‘Sale’ underneath it. Which is new.

Forum threads also cram together the posts and signatures as the page scrolls down.

The gold, cash, and tier sections from the top of the screen are all clustered one under the other to the upper right hand side of the screen directly beneath the "Hi, Sometimesfairytale" drop down that usually lets me access my account info, help, and log out. I cannot log out unless I close my browser. I have done that several times and it doesn't help.

I also do not get drop downs for the "My Gaia, Shops, Forums, etc." tabs or any other drop down menus across the site.
My inventory doesn't load at all.
This is my GoFusion page:
User Image
http://i.imgur.com/5YyKBLC.jpg

I did make some changes to my profile today but other than that I cannot think of anything that would warrant all this glitching. sad
I am using Internet Explorer currently but when I switch to a different computer that has other browsers NONE of the things I’ve listed in this post are happening. Not in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
For this reason I understand that the issue might be with the browser I'm using and not the site itself. The only part I don't understand is why the site is doing this and other sites seem fine, and the fact that it only started for me when the 'Sale' showed up under the normal gaia online heading.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
sometimesfairytale
Do you have any add-ons installed like Adblock Plus or NoScript? Have you tried disabling those or resetting their filters?
If not, have you tried clearing cache and running a scan to make sure you're not infected or anything...?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Sparkly Sweetheart

28,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
sometimesfairytale
Do you have any add-ons installed like Adblock Plus or NoScript? Have you tried disabling those or resetting their filters?
If not, have you tried clearing cache and running a scan to make sure you're not infected or anything...?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

There's no adblock or Noscript.
I could try clearing the cache but since the computer isn't mine I cant do the scans since i don't have permission to access that part of the computer.
I guess I'll try the cache thing though. Thanks for the suggestions. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces