Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Well. I have had this problem since 3 weeks ago. It seems that I can not Buy,trade,or buy Outfits from people. I cant even Sell outfits. I Have sent bug reports but i wasnt been noticed.. I think its kinda lame. Im slowly losing money because im forced to pay 1000 on a pair of pants in the marketplace. That's the only place i can shop... Plz Notice this and make the Admins aware of this problem. Also Comment if you have this probelm or had this problem and know how to fix it.

Friendly Bunny

Since you weren't very clear, a little more information would help.

Why can't you use the shops? What error is it giving you? What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache?

I'd wonder if your trading pass was disabled, but then you wouldn't be able to shop in the market so I know it's not that...

Also, stop making new threads. You should bump them up if the fall off the first page, not make a new one.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Kazie-chan
Since you weren't very clear, a little more information would help.

Why can't you use the shops? What error is it giving you? What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache?

I'd wonder if your trading pass was disabled, but then you wouldn't be able to shop in the market so I know it's not that...

Also, stop making new threads. You should bump them up if the fall off the first page, not make a new one.

The problem i have is I click buy item. cant proceed with the buy. I refresh 5 times does nothing.
I am useing Internet explorer.

As for the outfit. I try to enter my password i get the "bad password" error. I havnt cleared my cache for i dont know how.

Friendly Bunny

Make sure your browser is up to date. Have you try changing your password at all? Just to see if there's just a problem with your current one?

I don't use internet explorer, so you'll have to google how to clear the cache.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Alrighty. I'll try that. Its just annoying I cant buy my Mami Pants I need.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items