User Image

I'm having all sorts of problems with saving my avatar D:
I try and save it but it doesn't change after I click 'Save'

yum_puddi Quote Me
User Image

Help O AO

yum_puddi Quote Me

Divine Titan

Saving after several attempts finally but now, it's not showing in the header. I am using the astra wings for donating to the charity, but the only thing that shows is the hip wings fluttering. Come on guys, get it together, please. Glitches all over the place during the event. Using the latest edition of Firefox.

Edit- Switched to Goodle Chrome and nothing is showing now on any header or page
Suzie Rue
Saving after several attempts finally but now, it's not showing in the header. I am using the astra wings for donating to the charity, but the only thing that shows is the hip wings fluttering. Come on guys, get it together, please. Glitches all over the place during the event. Using the latest edition of Firefox.

Edit- Switched to Goodle Chrome and nothing is showing now on any header or page

If you have 3+ astras equipped with animations on, that could very well be your problem.

Vhalkyrion

What are the error messages you're getting?

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Suzie Rue

If you have 3+ astras equipped with animations on, that could very well be your problem.

Vhalkyrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Merry Christmas

I have no astras equipped and I got the same error.

And A Happy New Year!
Sahri
I have no astras equipped and I got the same error.

Multiple astras tends to be a cause of invisification. Save errors can have more causes and I know of at least two different messages linked with that.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
am am getting the same error and i have tried with and without astras.
and now i'm stuck nekkid.... emo
User Image

I don't get any error messages.

I change my outfit > Click 'Save' > Get redirected to the 'Lookin Good' Page with a picture of my new Avatar. . .
but when I click 'My Gaia' or 'Forums' or whatever, my avatar doesn't freakin change! > _<

yum_puddi Quote Me
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Suzie Rue

Vhalkyrion

Divine Titan

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Suzie Rue

Thanks for the advice. I removed 1 Astra items and now my avatar has appeared. I believe the staff needs to correct that problem!

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't have any Astra's equipped, in fact I don't have a lot of items even on my avi, yet when I went to save it, it stated it had, but my avi isn't visible.

I have used explorer and firefox and chrome, same damn issue.

If I must wait I shall, but if there's a way to fix this so I can see my avi that would be neat-o.

Divorced Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
it's acting up again =~=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers