Welcome to Gaia! ::

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Just like in previous times, avatars are not showing up around Gaia. My own avatar in the header is also missing, replaced by a link saying 'My Avatar'. In the forums it's the same thing but with the link 'So and so's Avatar'. It is exactly what happened in the previous bugs and I'd really like to sort it out as quick as poss :L

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Try clearing your browser's cache.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HyruleanHero
Try clearing your browser's cache.

Tried that, didn't work :L
Thank you though c:

Saxy Coder

Dailanie
This used to happen to me on school computers back before my school completely blocked Gaia for "Friendship Content"

Are you access Gaia using a computer which you don't own? If so, it's probably due to some security settings they have on it which block the images.
If you are using your own device, it might be due to Adblock (or a similar addon) blocking the images? Try disabling that or try a different browser?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Saxophone
Dailanie
This used to happen to me on school computers back before my school completely blocked Gaia for "Friendship Content"

Are you access Gaia using a computer which you don't own? If so, it's probably due to some security settings they have on it which block the images.
If you are using your own device, it might be due to Adblock (or a similar addon) blocking the images? Try disabling that or try a different browser?

Nope I'm on my own laptop. It's happened to me 3 times this year so far. (and a few of my friends at the same time so it isn't just me). All my security settings are fine, I have adblock on but I have specific options enabled that enable images from certain sites and Gaia is one of them. I also tried every other browser I could and it stayed the same. It's fixed itself now on its own, but seeing as it happens to me as well as other users at the same time I believe it's something wrong with the site itself.

Thank you for taking the time to reply though heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces