Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just purchased a Golden Apple (5 Pack) item from the GCash store and am missing the item. That's basically 35$ missing T^T. Please restore the item into my inventory or refund it with the same cash value into my GCash amount.
Seriously, I purchased the Golden Apple (Pack 5) yesterday and is still isnt in my inventory.. Please help.
Still awaiting for some help.

Dedicated Flip-Flopper

13,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just tried getting a Glittering Constellation 5 pack, and even though it takes me to the end each time I try, my cash stays the same and nothing shows up in my inventory. So I don't think it's just you.
Ayuthay
I just tried getting a Glittering Constellation 5 pack, and even though it takes me to the end each time I try, my cash stays the same and nothing shows up in my inventory. So I don't think it's just you.

My GCash balance is deducted. so thats way worse lol. $35 disappearing out of no where due to the fact that my purchase went through but I didnt receive my item. Such madness

Dedicated Flip-Flopper

13,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kastralis
Ayuthay

My GCash balance is deducted. so thats way worse lol. $35 disappearing out of no where due to the fact that my purchase went through but I didnt receive my item. Such madness
Definitely worse, yes. I hope it gets corrected soon.
Never mind XD I just found the item in my einventory now. usually it shouldve appeared instantly, but i guess there was a 48 hour item delievery delay lol

Romantic Receiver

13,715 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
I used one of the items, a magic coin, and the gold reward never cleared. And now I'm out $3 and I get to wait and see if they'll reimburse me or something.

Ruthless Bunny

I bought the 'My Friendly Neighbor' item and it isn't even showing up in my inventory! I might just quit buying GC if I don't get my item or reimbursement... But I want my item!

Ruthless Bunny

Kastralis
Never mind XD I just found the item in my einventory now. usually it shouldve appeared instantly, but i guess there was a 48 hour item delievery delay lol

I don't think that's healthy for business.....

So I may have another day to wait for my item?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Benihime_Uchiha

Things just lag occasionally -- it's a large website running lots of different functions, so it's not surprising for things to get buggy occasionally ^^;
If you still do not get the item after waiting 24-48 hours, file a ticket for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Benihime_Uchiha
Kastralis

This I can agree with. But there's also a possibility of you having too much item that the inventory makes "pages". Have you check the pages of your inventory thoroughly? Maybe that would help. And yes it was quite frustrating that my item didn't come instantly. Maybe also clear your browser's cache and cookies. could help. not sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff