Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is going to be a hard one to explain...

When I click "edit profile", the little blue box with all the commands in it pops up in the center of the screen
            instead of off to the right. It seems to be "attached" to one of the text boxes I created, because wherever I move
            the text box, the blue box moves with it. If I delete the text box, the blue box is also deleted and I'm stuck in a
            limbo where I can't save my progress in any way. If I click edit on the text box, or try to edit ANYTHING on the page,
            the whole entire page gets a gray tint and suddenly I can't click anything. This includes trying to edit things with the blue box.

If there's some way to reset my entire profile I would love to hear it...though of course I'd prefer an easier fix
            that didn't involve me losing all the work I put into my profile.

Saxy Coder

Viice
Changing your username "resets" your profile, so that's one option.
Other option is to follow the directions here.

P.S.
In the future, when you're adding spoilers to your profile, make sure you use an ending spoiler tag for every beginning one you have.
That's how these bugs usually occur -- people forget to close their tags ;c
Lady Saxophone
Viice
Changing your username "resets" your profile, so that's one option.
Other option is to follow the directions here.

P.S.
In the future, when you're adding spoilers to your profile, make sure you use an ending spoiler tag for every beginning one you have.
That's how these bugs usually occur -- people forget to close their tags ;c

Oh my god thank you so much, the link you posted led me to the answer, I really appreciate it, that was SO annoying XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff